Poll: Who should be redone?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Koby
100.00%
2 100.00%
Kyle
0%
0 0%
Sara
0%
0 0%
Ryu
0%
0 0%
Rakina
0%
0 0%
Kain
0%
0 0%
No one
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Character Stuff About Cobra.
Well, to Nathan and Rezo, I've made the standing sprites for your characters...

[Image: QbChars.gif]

So you can go ahead and tell me and changes you want made, whether it be the design, or the sprite itsself.(Jill is a harder sprite to make than I thought. Tongue)

To everyone else, if there was anyone who's sprite was just weird, you can go ahead and take a vote at the top...

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to mention... if you have a QB Character you would like to add to the list... be the first to say so... and if you vote someone to be redone... state why...
Hey, I like it. She looks very cute with that green outfit Smile. Nice work, man. If you need any hints about her just ask.

I voted "no one" above. I like them all.
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
hey: Its fine. I was going to say she doesn't wear a ribbon of any sort, but it doesn't matter. They change uniforms for the seasons.

If possible, it would be swell if she would needlessly insult whoever she fights.

looks around

cheese!
NEVER GIVE UP FOREVER!!!
That is a can-do. (If I remember. Which I should)

Hey, what happened to the poll???
What about me?
:???:
What do you mean what about you? Do you have a character I could add?
By the way Nathan, I went ahead and fixed Jill's legs. They seemed kinda weird.(There's no changes in the image above by the way)
Am I not a character?

Hmm?

What am I?

A banshee?

Hm?
Ok... maybe I'll do it this way... if you know of any QB Character that you want added that you'd be sure the creators wouldn't mind... let me know... otherwise I'll pick one myself. (And I'll tell ya now... I might not pick who you want...!)[/b]
hehe Try and get Wetspot. Big Grin