Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCREENLOCK / SCREENUNLOCK
I'm using Rich Gieldreich's GIF loader, which I ported to fB and put it in a SUB inside a module. Everything worked great, I downloaded the latest GFXLib update from Angelo's site, it still worked great and flawlessly.

But two minutes ago I thought that it would be cool to add a SCREENLOCK at the beginning and a SCREENUNLOCK at the end, so GIF rendering would be faster and you wouldn't see anything until the rendering ends.

With those two lines added, I get this error when attempting to compile:

Code:
H:\_Programación\Orange for Windows\Disco1>fbc disco1.bas indice.bas presents.bas giffb.bas -s gui

e:\compila\freeBASIC\lib\win32/libfbgfx.a(libfb_gfx_driver_gdi.o)(.text+0x204):libfb_gfx_driver_gdi.c: undefined reference to `StretchDIBits@52'
e:\compila\freeBASIC\lib\win32/libfbgfx.a(libfb_gfx_driver_gdi.o)(.text+0x719):libfb_gfx_driver_gdi.c: undefined reference to `StretchDIBits@52'

What's wrong? The GDI part doesn't sound cool, as I have a fully working DX 9.1c install.
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
'$include: "win/gdi32.bi"

At the start of your source. The new gfxlib uses standard GDI as a last resort and needs the linked file until freebasic's next official release.
ature has its way of warning a person away from danger: The distinct black and white coloration on a skunk, the chilling buzz of a rattlesanke, a redneck handing you his beer and saying "Watch this!"
I know that, I am using -l gdi32.lib in my compiling command. As I told you, everything worked great until I added Screenlock. Maybe I need a reboot Big Grin

I'll post later.
You probably need to include the header itself, not just the reference library. Big Grin
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
Quote:
Code:
H:\_Programación\Orange for Windows\Disco1>fbc disco1.bas indice.bas presents.bas giffb.bas -s gui

e:\compila\freeBASIC\lib\win32/libfbgfx.a(libfb_gfx_driver_gdi.o)(.text+0x204):libfb_gfx_driver_gdi.c: undefined reference to `StretchDIBits@52'
e:\compila\freeBASIC\lib\win32/libfbgfx.a(libfb_gfx_driver_gdi.o)(.text+0x719):libfb_gfx_driver_gdi.c: undefined reference to `StretchDIBits@52'
hmm, linking with gdi32 should be enough, no need to include the header. Anyway, from the commandline you used above I don't see the right option (-l gdi32)
ngelo Mottola - EC++
Yeah, that was me and too much beer and lambrusco, and forgetting I had two different BATch files, one with "-l gui32" (until the next fB revision comes out) and another one without it...

AW.

Sometimes I can be the most stupid person in this world. Sorry for making you lose your time Big Grin