Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My god, the Stanley Cup is in town!!!
Who would of thought? The absolute greatest honour in hockey, the STANLEY CUP... they brought it to our school. And not just a replica either... It was the real thing! I got as close to it as I ever will. I even got to touch it... Furthermore, Kelly Chase and Several people from TSN came as well. This is quite possible the best school day ever. Pay attention to TSN for the next few days people: you just may see the cup at my school. And hopefully you may get a peek at me as well. Wink

I may of gotten to touch the stanley cup, but i still dream my ultimate dream: to hoist it over my head. But that is an honour reserved for the winner of the cup. Which will most likely never happen. But I can still dream...
Jumping Jahoolipers!
Heheh, the Hockey Hall of Fame is in my town Toronto, and that's where the cup rests most of the time. It's a great place, you can get up close to the 'cup without supervision or waiting or anything. If you ever visit Toronto, check the hall of fame out.
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Quote:to hoist it over my head.
Isn't it heavy? I've never seen one person carry it
=P
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
Huh? Every player runs around the rink with it over his head when their team wins.
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Really? Meh I just don't pay attention then
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
Zack: The Stanley Cup in the Hockey Hall of Fame is a replica. The real one is in a safe somewhere. THe one they are showing here is REAL.

Whitetiger: THe stanley Cup is hollow, so it only weighs 35 pounds.

Heh, someone asked how many beers the Stanley Cup could hold... it can hold 14 beer cans. Tongue

We just got our team hockey pictures with the cup. Definately a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Jumping Jahoolipers!
Quote:Heh, someone asked how many beers the Stanley Cup could hold... it can hold 14 beer cans. Tongue

And you found this out how..¿ :rotfl:
Now if they'll only play this season so some can win it.......
his sig left intentionally blank
No, you have to WIN the stanley cup to earn the right to:

1. Hoist it over your head
2. Drink from the cup.

Someone merely asked.
Jumping Jahoolipers!