Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breakout Clone gone alpha! (TEST! IT! NOW! ;) )
Hi!

My little creation has gone alpha and can be obtained here:
Download breakout.zip (~335 kByte) (I have included the SDL libs before i must answer things like: "Why does your programm complain about sdl.dll?!?" :roll: )

Screeny:
[Image: 243-t]

Have fun!

Suggestions, bug reports and flames are very welcome!
(This is not the skeleton app i postet some time ago anymore!!!)

So Long, The Werelion!
color=red]Look at you, Hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?" - Shodan, AI at Citadel Station orbiting Earth[/color]
Quote:(This is not the skeleton app i postet some time ago anymore!!!)

"Some time ago" is 6.5 hours? Man we live in a high speed world...
Tongue
ature has its way of warning a person away from danger: The distinct black and white coloration on a skunk, the chilling buzz of a rattlesanke, a redneck handing you his beer and saying "Watch this!"
Quote:"Some time ago" is 6.5 hours? Man we live in a high speed world...
Tongue

True, i worked ~1,5 hours to get it to this point, the rest was cooking a meal, nerving my mom, driving a motorcycle trough a small blizzard.
You see, i had a interesting day *g*
color=red]Look at you, Hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?" - Shodan, AI at Citadel Station orbiting Earth[/color]
looks nice -but pliiz set a bit faster initial speed.
url]http://fbide.sourceforge.net/[/url]
Quote:looks nice -but pliiz set a bit faster initial speed.
I will implement a difficult multiplicator, ok? Wink