Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bug in cvs
not the sourceforge cvs, the cvs function.
this code doesn't work:
Code:
print cvs(mks$(2.3))
(it does work in qb)
the problem is that fb is using the same function for both cvs and cvd.
ttp://m0n573r.afraid.org/
Quote:quote: "<+whtiger> you... you don't know which way the earth spins?" ... see... stupidity leads to reverence, reverence to shakiness, shakiness to... the dark side
...phear
Fixed since 2 days ago, check the CVS (the system, not the function ;).
ok, got the cvs...
fbc_new builds fine
rtlib doesn't, i get
Quote:win32/libfb_file_dir.c:39: error: field `data' has incomplete type
and fbc_new reports that fb_cvs@4 is fake, so i assume i'll have to build rtlib too somehow...? :???: :???:
Quote:quote: "<+whtiger> you... you don't know which way the earth spins?" ... see... stupidity leads to reverence, reverence to shakiness, shakiness to... the dark side
...phear
Dunno, what version of GCC do you have there? The rtlib compiled fine with djgpp, mingw (ver 3.2.3) and gcc for linux.
i'm using version 3.3.3, i guess... here's what gcc -v says in cygwin
Quote:$ gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/3.3.3/specs
Configured with: /gcc/gcc-3.3.3-3/configure --verbose --prefix=/usr --exec-prefi
x=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libdir=/usr/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib --mandir=/usr/s
hare/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --enable-languages=c,ada,c++,d,f77,java,objc,
pascal --enable-nls --without-included-gettext --enable-libgcj --with-system-zli
b --enable-interpreter --enable-threads=posix --enable-java-gc=boehm --enable-sj
lj-exceptions --disable-version-specific-runtime-libs --disable-win32-registry
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.3.3 (cygwin special)
...phear
The fb rtlib for Windows is built using mingw, not Cygwin. I dunno why it doesn't compile correctly, though.
isn't the gcc in cygwin mingw anyway?
...phear
Maybe this will help; I've not used Cygwin:

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-04/msg00111.html
ok, that helped a little. now it crashes on
Quote:gcc -c -O3 -I ./ -DTARGET_WIN32 -DTARGET_X86 -mno-cygwin win32/libfb_hinit.c -o
obj/win32/libfb_hinit.o
win32/libfb_hinit.c: In function `fb_hInit':
win32/libfb_hinit.c:36: error: `_PC_64' undeclared (first use in this function)
win32/libfb_hinit.c:36: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once

win32/libfb_hinit.c:36: error: for each function it appears in.)
win32/libfb_hinit.c:36: error: `_RC_NEAR' undeclared (first use in this function
)
win32/libfb_hinit.c:36: error: `_MCW_PC' undeclared (first use in this function)

win32/libfb_hinit.c:36: error: `_MCW_RC' undeclared (first use in this function)

make: *** [obj/win32/libfb_hinit.o] Error 1
...phear
I guess Cygwin doesn't have all of the mingw headers. Those are constants for 'compatability' with other Windoze compilers iirc.