Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
simple program for some
I am in desparte need of help programing. I would like to swap e-mail to discuss further. I am needing to pass this class. I have a list of the program requirements I could send. Please someone help!!! Sad
Hmmmmmmmm, could ya be a bit more specific?

But email me what you have anyway and I'll have a look.
You can email me as well: kickflip_dude@email.com
Or, chat with me on MSN: vlad_man80@hotmail.com
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
damn, the qbnews homework police must be out...
I think there is a slight difference between "can you help me with my homework?" and "I really need to pass this class!". Besides, Ray said that he needed help programming, and I never saw the work "homework" mentioned...
doesn't involve doing homework, well, classes sure have changed since when I took took them. The lack of any specific questions and whole nature of the post just wreaks of "will someone do my homework for me?". Smile
ravelling Curmudgeon
(geocities sites require copying and pasting URLs.)
I liked spam better when it was something that came in a can.
Windows should be defenestrated.
I completely agree... But oh, well, what people does outside this forum is up to them.

I have too much homework to do someone else's.
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Quote:I have too much homework to do someone else's.

LOL :rotfl:

Why haven't we seen a defense from Ray??? Come on Ray, post what you have up and we will have a look and judge for ourselves.
Thank you for the reply. In my defense I have been out of town to pick up these messages faster. "Homework" is right if you are no good or don't have a clue what you are doing. But if someone is as good as I am hoping it would be no problem. :???:
Well post the program then!