Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QuadGon 1-4 & TriGon Graphics demos!
Smile Heh, I blew out way monitor with 1280x1024 screen support, so I redid my demo into 4 more cool effexts.. All but the original "quadgon" demo are now in screen 20! Enjoy!

| Demopack.zip | 10 Files | 107kb |
http://members.aol.com/rattrapmax6/fbfiles/demopack.zip
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
To Rattrapmax6:

In advance, I gotta say that your group of graphics demos are *really* awesome stuff, to be honest with you! I mean, look, they remind me beautifully of the classic “Mystify Your Mind” screensaver that I saw from so many years ago! Sure the graphics may be simple, but boy do they truly rock here, I will tell you!! Big Grin=b !

Just one bit of advice from me here, Rattrapmax6: since your current group of demos runs at rather high resolutions of 1024x768 and 1280x1024, could you possibly make your future demos at lower resolutions such as 640x400, 640x480, and 800x600, please (as some monitors *simply* cannot display that high a resolution clearly)? If you like, you are quite welcome to do it, you know what I mean? Wink

Thanks a bunch, man, and you keep up the really good work now!! ^-^ !

MY HONEST AND BEST REGARDS TO YOU TODAY,

[Image: file.php?id=32]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow” ::: Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger” ::: Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
Original Creator of the “The New FreeBASIC 8-Bit Palette Machine”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
Heh, "Mystify your Mind" is where I got the idea, I wrote it in one of the releases,.. hmm,. Yeah, I can't run the 1280x1024 myself, made it on a monitor, well, I fried put it that way.. :wink:

I'll keep in mind the lower res, maybe advance and make 'em up to decagons in the process.. Big Grin :wink:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]