Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gfxlib2 draw bug
according to qb (and fb) documentation on draw, it should default to "s4", but it doesn't in gfxlib2, but instead defaults to some larger value. (at least, it did in my test...)
ttp://m0n573r.afraid.org/
Quote:quote: "<+whtiger> you... you don't know which way the earth spins?" ... see... stupidity leads to reverence, reverence to shakiness, shakiness to... the dark side
...phear
Doesn't s4 mean the a U will move up 4 pixels?
I thought the default was s1...
Quote:Commands to scale and rotate:
Sn Sets the current unit length; default is 4 pixels per
unit.
i had to issue a draw "s4" command at the beginning of my program to get it to work right though.
Quote:quote: "<+whtiger> you... you don't know which way the earth spins?" ... see... stupidity leads to reverence, reverence to shakiness, shakiness to... the dark side
...phear
This is weird: somewhere I read the default unit size in QB was 4 pixels, so I implemented it this way... But now I've opened QB again and it says the default unit size is 1 pixel :???:
What is the correct one??
ngelo Mottola - EC++
Quote:│────────────────────────────Used to Scale and Rotate──────────────────────────
│Sn Increases or decreases length of │ An Rotate (n * 90) degrees,
│ moves (n=4 is default) │ where n = 0, 1, 2, or 3
│ │ TAn Rotate (0 >= n <= 360) degrees
...phear
But I've used DRAW a lot, and trust me, U moves up 1 pixel, not 4 pixels.
In QBX, it says that the default factor for Scaling is 4, which causes no scaling.
It seems M$ coders couldn't standardize on this (well duh, when you think about standards, M$ has never been on the edge) as different QB versions used different default DRAW unit.

So again, what default unit FB should adopt?
ngelo Mottola - EC++
lillo the gfx's lib is your baby i say you pick which stander you go with and everyone else can just live with it.
i think that "s4" sets the scale to 1 pixel per unit. lower numbers, such as "s2", would set .5 pixels per unit, etc.
...phear