Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lord of the Flies
Hey, has anyone read this book recently?

I have a few questions I have to do for monday and I can't seem to find the answers. If anyone thinks they know the book well post here and I'll PM the questions to you.
lles hat ein Ende nur die Wurst hat zwei
I got a great idea! Go read the book!
Jumping Jahoolipers!
I have...
Quote:I got a great idea! Go read the book!
Quote:I have...
Then whats your problem?
Heh, I didn't realize this community were a bunch of flammers...
The thing with questions for books is so they know you read the book, and to make you think a bit. For example, if it asks why this person did that, that person obviously did it for a reason and your supposed to think out why. I'm sorry, but we don't do people's homework for them.
Jumping Jahoolipers!
Heh, I have about 50 questions on the sheet and there is 3 I cannot get. If you concider "helping" me with 3 questions doing my homework then you need a lot of help.
No, you got it wrong. You're the one asking for help, and needing help. Not Barok.

Just making it clear.
Quote:* When posting a question, especially if its home work, you need to show that you have attempted it in some way. Either by showing some code that you have written or where your thoughts on the matter have stopped or got stuck.

Smile It would be handy for us if we knew the questions, and what you think the answers might be (just think of one), and probably some people will be then able to help you Smile

I'm sorry, I was highly recommended not to read the book, so I didn't, my apologies for not being able to help you.
Like I said, a bunch of flammers.

Blah, I'm sick of listening to Z!re bitch to me. You know what you can do Z!re? Stick your fucking Swedish lips on your ass and suck. Barok, you can go fuck yourself. I'm not here to listen to a bunch of bullshit from wanabe programmers. Auf wiedersehen...