Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space Warp! (Come look, Intro/Trailer is up!!!)
Smile Nope, I'm not posting in the wrong topic, after my long playing with FB, I've decided to move my project over to it..... This way I can add all the special features I wanted to add in the original but lacked to patience to over come QB's limits..

What to expect:

Way betta GFX..

Indept story..

Cut scenes that guide you thru the game..

And more!! :wink:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
This could use help.. I'd generate, learn how to aply, and put sounds into my game if my sound system wasn't fried... I'm sorta deff right at the present... So, anybody willing to take my finished source (when its done, won't take your time if the game goes flat :wink: ), and write in SFX, BGM to whatever the limits take you....

You will be cridited, twice (begining into (Love those, I do, he he), and in the credits) so remember that who-ever takes up this offer, so nothing lame mind you... :wink:

So, unless I fix my audio b4 its finished, I'd like to know I got this minor problem covered.. Smile .. and who to send the finished source to for the modifications,..
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Big Grin Intro/Trailer released!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

Did this bout a day ago, just had to pack it and put it on my FTP,... Here it is...

http://members.aol.com/rattrapmax6/fbfil...railer.zip

Enjoy!!! Comment(REM) if you like! :wink:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Could you make it an option to run in full screen? I can only run gfxlib apps windowed for some reason. No big deal or anything, it just requires a restart. I can't see your demo though. Wink
:???: Hmm, runs full screen on me, you try "Alt + Enter" ???

It also uses the new BLOAD for BMPs,. as you most have saw all those BMPs with it.. :wink:

Screen mode:

19, 32, 2, 1

If it helps.... Big Grin
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

hmmm...nice.. :o ...WAIT! I already said that lol :lol:
i]"But...it was so beautifully done"[/i]
Quote:hmmm...nice.. :o ...WAIT! I already said that lol :lol:

:lol: Yeah, saw that, shocked you played it, looking much nicer than b4, aye? :wink:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

No, I mean anything that attempts to run the standard gfxlib in full screen mode crashes. I'm sure it's not your fault. It's got something to do with DirectX9, and this pc. :roll:

I was just saying you might want to think about starting the program out in windowed mode. Then ask if the user wants to run full screen. If they answer yes, then reactivate the screen in full screen mode. Otherwise, leave everything the way it is. Wink
Smile Right, how you do that, that SCREEN like to go Full right off? And when I try to make it in a window "Alt + Enter" it goes back to Full again.. I like this mode for its size and the RGB mode,...

I forgot 2 delays too, heh, thats what you get with a slow comp, 1 on the FBlogo intro(fades in, tho might just pop up for those other than me), and when the ship passes over the planet(goes to fast for one other I know of), those will be fixxed too! :wink:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Well, you could just do something like this...

Code:
SCREEN 18, 32, 2

Const False = 0, True = Not False

Input "Run in Full Screen Mode";Fscrn$

Do
   Select case UCASE$(FScrn$)
      Case "Y"
         SCREEN 18, 32, 2, True
         ChoiceMade = True
      Case "N"
         ChoiceMade = True
      Case ELSE