Poll: Which version of QBasic you mostly/usually use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
QBasic PDS 7.1
100.00%
17 100.00%
QBasic 4.5
0%
0 0%
QBasic 1.1
0%
0 0%
Other version
0%
0 0%
Do not use QBasic
0%
0 0%
Hate QBasic
0%
0 0%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best version of QBasic?
This is a poll on which version of QBasic you mostly/usually use, and why?
QB7.1 and PDS are the same version Wink

I've voted for 4.5 'cause it is which I use, but I am planning to switch to VBDOS once I manage to master it a little. It is way better, has more features, better code generation, uses 286 code and it is more stable.

VBDOS is the best QB version.

Other versíons I used: QBasic 1.0 (the original Big Grin with DOS 5) and QBasic 3.0
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
see, megaman, this is spamming.
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
Quote:see, megaman, this is spamming.

Yes, and I've removed most of them.
Quote:
toonski84 Wrote:see, megaman, this is spamming.

Yes, and I've removed most of them.

No, I'm serious I wasn't spamming, I just wanted to find out what version of qbasic most people use, and I wanted to find out what people like/dislike when dealing with web design.

Sorry if you thought I was spamming.
Quote:No, I'm serious I wasn't spamming, I just wanted to find out what version of qbasic most people use, and I wanted to find out what people like/dislike when dealing with web design.

Sorry if you thought I was spamming.

Generally spamming is taken to be where someone posts so many topics/posts that the rest of the content can't be seen. Its best to keep to one or two new topics per forum per day.. generally.
Quote:QB7.1 and PDS are the same version Wink

I've voted for 4.5 'cause it is which I use, but I am planning to switch to VBDOS once I manage to master it a little. It is way better, has more features, better code generation, uses 286 code and it is more stable.

VBDOS is the best QB version.

Other versíons I used: QBasic 1.0 (the original Big Grin with DOS 5) and QBasic 3.0

Actually, QBasic 7.1, and QBasic PDS 7.1 are two different versions.
QBasic 7.1 is a more advanced version of QBasic 4.5, and it takes about 3.23 MB on current installation on my hard drive.

And QBasic PDS 7.1 is the most advanced version of QBasic (except VBDOS/..), and it takes about 9.75 MB on my current installation on my hard drive.

And wildcard, thanks for the info.
QBasic 4.5 of course.

WE ARE WINNING!

Tongue
Yeah, I'm using QB4.5, too. And I think it's as easy as good. So it's the best version, I guess
B 4 EVER
You know what the result will be, why have a poll? 95% of people who still use qb, use 4.5. Not becuase it's the best or simpler to use. But simply becuase they are lazy bastards. Too lazy to even to install pds or vbdos. VBDOS is by far the best, but i know that qb n00bs won't use it cuz the IDE isn't like pds/4.5. For such IDE freaks, PDS is still by far superior to 4.5. The IDE is identical, and it's 100% backward compatible with 4.5.
oship me and i will give you lots of guurrls and beeea