Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone got webspce?
seems in my absense, all mine disappeared Sad

can i borrow a small folder from someone?
earn.
recently my aol has been giving me 100 megs in EACH of my screen names ftp accounts. ;p used to be 2 megs... i dunno but you should check that out
:o What AOL are you on,. mine only gives me 20meg, you reading that right? (^_^, type in "My FTP Space" in the AOL's keyword.. and yes, you have to use the AOL browser to get it.. :wink: ) :wink: Hint, AOL supports 7Screennames, thats 140megs all together... and 700 if Cha0s is right...
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
nope thats the thing you can acess it with outside ftp client and i think you like get in thru the backdoor or something <.<

put anonymous and your login and (yoursceename)@aol.com as your pass man...

oh andand... when youre logging in it says 'eash aol user has a limit of 20 megs. please respect this limit (HAHAHAHA) then it gives a number.... one sec ill upload a screenie

[Image: aolgotpwned.jpg]
wow... 100 megs, right on the dot.

I see your using Yahoo for your desktop search. smart choice.
Jumping Jahoolipers!
yeah, i prefer yahoo messenger over aol as well. ill milk these bastards for their 700 megs anyday tho XDD i could friggin host people... hmm...
And I thought the 100 megs Fling gave me was alot at the time. Wink

Does AOL support php, mysql, hotlinking, etc. etc?
Jumping Jahoolipers!
...probably not ;p is there a quick way you know that i could test something like that? i am newb when it comes to internet programming
Upload a file called test.php with this in it:

Code:
<?php
echo 'Testing 123';
?>
you can store some files on my server, i'll let you have 1.4gigs, its not the fastest.. and its not private.. like you post your files.. and then i chek to see if files have been posted..then i authorize.. and you can download em from the mainpage.. . yeah, i know, its not private..but its totally free, i wont bug ya for what you upload (unless its something sick), you can link to files stored.. meaning if you have an exe uploaded to my server, and you wanna have it so people can download it.. you could post the link here or wherever..and i dont care about that.. so yeah.. um, there you have it....if you want it

http://68.102.38.232:8080/upload/

just go there, hit login, and then midscreen, there is a regester button ... oh yeah, dont store viruses either.. that wouldnt bee too nice
url=http://www.random-seed.net][Image: asylumsig.png][/url]