Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAMBLE MUMBLE RANT IVXXI
I ate a hamburger today, and I'm gonna make another now.

This post is just as valid as:
http://forum.qbasicnews.com/viewtopic.php?t=9334
I made a 6" pizza last night. With two kinds of cheese. And pizza sauce. It was yummy. I think I'll make another one someday.
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
i just ate my moon-weight in cherrys, and i will never do it again... except for money... or pure amusement
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
That's not very nice, even if that's not what you believe. Some people do. While it might not seem to affect you directly, it affects the entire world. Eating a hamburger does not.
Oh, right.

So I guess it belongs on a programming forum?

Or if I say it like this: Outside the debate forum.

And it's stated in the rules that you're not allowed to make religious or simillar "hot" topics.

SPOON!

I'm eating my hamburger now.
the cherrys have left my stomach in the most unpleasent of ways
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
Good point, Z!re...at least your post doesn't break any rules. It may be stupid in a way, but it's within the rules and frankly I find it interesting...and isn't that what this forum is about? Keeping it to stuff that might interest others? Well, I happen to find hamburger cookery interesting, since I've made a lot of different hamburger recipies over the years. For example:

The Hellburger:
1/3 lb burger, must be 80% lean or better
It's fried in soy sauce and 2 tablespoons of cayenne pepper...serve it on a seedless crown with mayonnaise and ketchup for best results. I often use pickles in this because it confuses the taste buds and really makes the sucker live up to its name: hellburger! Big Grin
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
Quote:This post is just as valid as:
http://forum.qbasicnews.com/viewtopic.php?t=9334

Goddammit, I hate it when people post in little tiny fonts like that. Post big enough so I can read it easily... it's not as if posting really tiny text hides it or something Tongue
Yes it does, it's invisible!

By the power of the burgers I shall smite thee for making it large!
General/Misc is the forum name to my knowledge

not General Programming.

I could be wrong but the "general/misc" is for other things that dont fit into the whole programming "theme"

I see nothing valid in this topic besides "Look at me everyone" cause thats how i see it (not a flame FYI an opinion take it at face value)

The pope is a hell of alot more important than a hamburger whether you belive it or not.

But hell i welcome the flames, you have been here longer, so im gonna get attacked i bet Big Grin
seniority rules on forums Smile

Also i dont think this topic is valid either:
http://forum.qbasicnews.com/viewtopic.php?t=9327
Oh dear,' says God, 'I hadn't thought of that,' and promptly vanished in a puff of logic."
My waste of space