Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im curious how to do something...
On this forum, some people's names have a custom message under them when in forum message view. Have a look to the left of this message, and you will see "Member". How do I get that changed? Or do I have to have a few more posts to do it?

>anarky - In the beginning, light was created. So too, was the first shadow.
Screwing with your reality since 1998.
your title changes according to how many posts you've made
url=http://www.random-seed.net][Image: asylumsig.png][/url]
So if I was to make 3358 posts or something, I would have the title "Crazed Berserk Swede"?

>anarky - Not very Swede, but sour like a lemon.
PM wildcard on what title you want.

Big Grin
y smiley is 24 bit.
[Image: anya2.jpg]

Genso's Junkyard:
http://rel.betterwebber.com/
The title does change with the number of posts, but most vet's here have custom ranks which, as rel said, can be changed by pming Wildcard.
Well, I'm not a veteran as such, but I've been around for quite a while, and I am soon to be contributing to the community again.

>anarky - Not a vet. Actually only a milker.
Heh. You dont have to be a veteran around here to have a cutom rank. (I wouldnt exactly consider myself a vet, ive only been here for 1 and a half years. I was just meaning most newbies dont bother, so they have the vanilla ranks. Feel free to change it if you wish.
Yah, well I'll message wildcard and ask him about a custom rank.

Cheers! :king:

>anarky - Likes beer.
Quote:... but I've been around for quite a while, and I am soon to be contributing to the community again...
Not to nitpick.... But you registered just 5 days ago :lol: It doesnt matter whether you are a vet or not. You want a custom rank, you just ask for it Wink
I've been around for a while, have a thousand posts or so under my belt... i don't mind the vanilla ranks. I'm a lowly grunt and proud of it! :lol:
Jumping Jahoolipers!