Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All -In-One
Hey , check out my all in one program.It contains categories of sections which include a game sections,drama,health,chat.
Just check it out.
I am not yet done with some sections but promise you i will be through soon.
Mail me if you like it (kingful@mail.com)[/b]
ood at qbasic
The bait of flames is strong within this one.
omg really? wow it sounds like your program is soooooo cool and i would just love to check it out!!!!11

you can mail me at goodatqbasic@hotmail.com if you need a game tester or anything! kthxbye

*snicker*
Kingful excuse the (fully correct) newbie bashing. Excuse us if were not all that, erm, excited with your program. I'm sure it's probably the best you've yet written, but we've been at this (QB/FB) for a while now. That now said:
WELCOME TO QUMMUNITY
Read the posts here, listen to the war stories of the old hands ("When I was young there were only 3 keys on the keyboard, 1,0, and END, and we didn't use END" Tongue ) Write code, keep writing code, DL code from here and run it. And most importantly READ THE CODE OF OTHERS. You can learn huge amounts about the art of programming by reading the masterpieces of others.

**Edit: It's better to post the code to the board rather then having people have to e-mail you for it. More people are likely to look at your code if you don't make them do work to get it.**
his sig left intentionally blank