Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The return of my Original Artworks section has now arrived!!
Most UNFORGETTABLY dearest beloved QB45/QB71/FB community ( Big Grin=b ! ),

Welcome to you all, and in honor of my 500th post here, I have just brought back MANY of my amazing Original Artworks from my previous website, plus brand-new and even some classic works that you have *never* even seen before. Please, feel downright free to view them all right here now.

Thank you all so much, and this post is just my special and precious way of giving this all to you on purpose, really to be a blessing especially. Be seeing you!!! Wink

MAKING THIS ONE WORTH TRULY REMEMBERING,

[Image: file.php?id=32]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow” ::: Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger” ::: Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
Original Creator of the “The New FreeBASIC 8-Bit Palette Machine”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
:o ...........d=Big Grin=b... Very nice!!!!

I must ask tho,.. did you air-brush some of those? or they all computer art? Smile
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
To Rattrapmax6:

As for me air-brushing my designs, no, not really. However, a lot of my artworks — like “Hericorn of the Heavenly Night”, “A Blissful Heaven”, and “Dragon that Gives Rainbows” — were first done simply in colored pencil and/or graphic designer pencils and/or even thick wet paint that was actually melted from the points of colored/watercolored pencils, and then added a well-needed handful of computer-based special effects (like custom lens flares, Xero Mistifier, and some of that other jazz! Wink ) to the mix once I finally scanned them to the computer. Truly very fun once you get the hang of it all, you know what I am saying, man? Big Grin !

And, as well, I want you to know that the following designs of mine so far........
  • • Dragon Spirit Rising
    • Rainbow LeafDragon
    • Sunlight Amidst the Rain
    • The Silky Sea
    • Fireball Flare Colony
    • Hyperspeed!!
    • We’re Outta Here!
    • Mermaid of the Moonlight Flourishing Oasis
    • Blazing in the Beautiful Sunset
    • The Sword and the Beautiful Moonlight
........have exclusively been created on the computer *only* rather instead of on paper at all. Do not forget that now! Cool

And also, I thank you for your fine comment, Rattrapmax6!! See you around, and so wonderful to have you here!!! (^_^)v

- Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow” ::: Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger” ::: Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
Smile Yeah, just some of it reminded me of effects you could do with a air-brush... Still, very nice art work there.. ^_-

Edit,. hmm,. do you recomend any type of colored pincels? I never seem to find any of quality.. :roll:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

To Rattrapmax6 again:

Look, if there is a brand of colored-pencil makers that I would *definitely* recommend, my man, it has gotta be Derwent. Big Grin And ohh my, they got AWESOME types of quality colored and watercolored pencils, including a couple of rather practical color names of chocolate and gunmetal, too! In addition, they create such outstanding different other kinds of pencils that you can name, pastel, studio, signature, metallic, the whole works, you know what I’m saying? Cool !

By the way, I was VERY fortunate enough to have received the whole 72-colored-pencil set from Derwent just this past Christmas!! I have not used it as of yet, but I will soon! ^_- ! Have a quick look:

[Image: file.php?id=58]

Nice, huh? :king:

And let us not forget that the *official* Derwent website is located at http://www.pencils.co.uk/. In the site, it features very many fascinating pieces of info about their whole entire line-up of pencil and accessory products, plus some great history about how their pencils were made, taking you back in time to as early as the year 1500!! :o Truly amazing stuff that you gotta read, Rattrapmax6, I must say now!!! Big Grin

Well, I thank you so much again for such a wonderful time this Saturday. God bless you and you have yourself a splendidly good weekend and the brand-new week to come as well!!! Wink=b !

SHARING WITH YOU SOME OF THE BEST TONIGHT,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
Derwents are nice, but in my opinion, they are more well known for they're sketching/drafting pencils. i wouldn't recommend their colored pencils because they don't fill enough, and the tones are a bit, well, i guess i can't describe it, but i'm not too fond of it.

however, if you want high quality for a fair price, i recomend prismacolor. they not only blend great, but the colors are just outstanding. not to mention prismacolor makes excellent markers that match the exact colors of the pencils. so if you use "Spanish orange (P1270)" as a base color using the marker, you can touch up and or shade with a "Spanish Orange (P1270)" pencil. not to spam up the place but i've tried alot of different brands, and Prismacolor is by far the best in my opinion.

EDIT:

nice stuff AAP
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
Smile Awesome, Thanks! Sounds like some great pencils.. :wink:

Edit: lol, @Mech: heh... that makes for two brands.. :lol: :wink:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Looks certainly good! Big Grin

But the page loads for ages... I do not know how you did, but you disabled right - clicking so i could not check what you made to those images. I think they should not have such a huge size that the introductional page had to load for more than 10 minutes for me. On the other hand i can get anything what appears on the screen if i want, but you effectively disabled problem hunting for me :evil: (I just wanted to mention that if you display something you can not prevent downloading it if somebody really wants to, not that i will steal anything. Just got a bit annoyed of it).

Mech: Your avatar is a Cheetah? Big Grin (Hope not, but everyone leaves "tear marks" from their face :-? )
fter 60 million years a civilization will search for a meteorite destroying most of the living creatures around this age...

There must be a better future for the Cheetahs!

http://rcs.fateback.com/
Quote:I do not know how you did, but you disabled right - clicking so i could not check what you made to those images.[...]but you effectively disabled problem hunting for me :evil: (I just wanted to mention that if you display something you can not prevent downloading it if somebody really wants to, not that i will steal anything. Just got a bit annoyed of it).

Its a clever trick (Tho bypassible(Thats what the CopyRight is for..)), don't see why its so annoying.. if he doesn't want any1 copying picks then why should he? And others might just up and still somthing and credit take for it..
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Quote: And others might just up and steal somthing and credit take for it..

welcome to the world of online art. if someone really wants your work, they'll find a way to take it, right click or no right click =P
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.