Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site forum update
Due to a popular demand, http://forum.qbasicnetwork.com has a whole new range of forums. So come on over and check it out!

>anarky
Screwing with your reality since 1998.
No offense, man.... but who demanded so many forums?

You're just gonna have a ton of forums that nobody ever posts in... You should consolidate them so that people don't have to check so many when they visit. Like: One C++ forum, one Web Programming forum, one General Discussion forum... You should create new forums as they are necessary, not just because you can.

Also -- I tried to register and I kept getting the error "The confirmation code you entered is incorrect"... But there was no confirmation code and no place to enter it.
Pete's QB Site: http://www.petesqbsite.com
I have been thinking about compacting the forum structure anyway. And yes, people have demanded it.

You are having trouble registering? That may be a problem with the theme I have set as default. For now, I'll turn the image verification off.

Btw the main site is up, what little there is of it.

>anarky
:???: Where is there so many forums? hmm, I might be thinking of the wrong thing.. nm.. hehe, registered.. saw all the themes.. I shall have some fun experamenting with those.. Big Grin

Edit: Your mian site, the Aquarist 1, I get a Script Error Report.. :wink: .. Not sure what,. might just be my IE.. I keep getting the same on JavaScript stuff I was practicing awhile back.. who knows.. :roll:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
HAH! I've just killed 10 of them! Anyway, just be careful some of the themes are buggy, and I highly recommend BlueSteel due to the site theme.

You can't register with any theme other than subSilver for some reason. I will have to learn PHP and go over the scripts one day.

>anarky
In all honesty i cannot stand bluesteel, it makes the text at the top (in the bar thing) IMPOSSIBLE to read.
url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][Image: style4,TheDarkJay.png][/url]
Gimme a break! It will all be improved over time. But you have to change the theme yourself for the forum and not visit the site until I get that theme'd up as well.

>anarky - Off to bed.
Your mian site, the Aquarist 1, I get a Script Error Report.. .. Not sure what,. might just be my IE.. I keep getting the same on JavaScript stuff I was practicing awhile back.. who knows..

Um, none of them do that.. Its the same with a avatar, got to GOTO profiles to set it up.. :wink:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
It's you. Works fine here. They are only htm pages based on the css.

>anarky - NOW I'm off to bed.
Please PLEASE PLEEEEEEEZE for the LOVE OF MANKIND USE SOME OTHER THEME! I am about to puke as I have seen one too many phpBB forums with sub silver theme!