Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SWIG
Has the SWIG (C .h to FB .bi) converter been released yet?
his sig left intentionally blank
There isn't a public release yet, but i can send it by email.
Hello v3cz0r

where can i download that thingy (.h to .bi converter?/swig).
or can you please send it to me via email?
:???:
There are no downloads yet, i'm still working on it.. hotmail is a ***, i'm sure it will refuse the attachment, got another account? Gmail neither, it never accepts any email i send with zip's attached with .exe's inside.
That'd be great, I've been trying to port libcURL for a week now and keep hitting a dead end. This'll help.
If you could please send to urger (at) lenzelectricanddata.com
Danka Big Grin
Quote:There are no downloads yet, i'm still working on it.. hotmail is a ***, i'm sure it will refuse the attachment, got another account? Gmail neither, it never accepts any email i send with zip's attached with .exe's inside.

Hi v3cz0r,

I've got a gmail account, what I do is just rename the zipfile to something like 'myzip_zip' and ask the recipient to rename it back into the proper naming format. It works. =)

Gabs
Ok urger, i'll send it asap, my connection is screwed up at the moment.. ******* ISP..
LOL, yeah, I know the feeling (about every other day, dang ATT) :x
Thanks again
I wonder, could the gfx lib containing bsave etc be ported to c :???:

If so then i think a FB - C version would be REALLY cool.
url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][Image: style4,TheDarkJay.png][/url]
It is already coded in C...

It is just that the public interface sometimes uses FB internal types, but that is the only thing that prevents the lib from being used by a C program. With little hacks that'd be easy though.
ngelo Mottola - EC++