Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site/forum changes
I have reopened the forums pending the transfer of ownership of the site & forums to its new owner(s).
going to tell us who? >_>
ttp://m0n573r.afraid.org/
Quote:quote: "<+whtiger> you... you don't know which way the earth spins?" ... see... stupidity leads to reverence, reverence to shakiness, shakiness to... the dark side
...phear
I have not yet agreed anything with anyone yet, but rather decided I owe it to this to let someone else takeover compeltely than kill it off. I am currently speaking to a few different people and will let them make the announcement, just trying to ensure it goes to a good home.
Thank you! Wink
That's nice..... but..... You forgot Art/Music & General Discussion... or was it call General/Mist ..... Smile um.. which ever 1.. they not there...
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
To Wildcard:

I wanna say that that is without a doubt a very wise move in re-opening the QBasicNews.com forums indeed, and I must honestly and personally congratulate you on a job well done on that, my man!! d=Big Grin=b !

This place sure means rather a lot to me and to so many of us in the QB45/QB71/FB community, as well. I do miss the “General/Misc” and “Art & Music” sections though, as these were such *great* fun for us in finding something fresh and even creative to do within these forums, you know? Wink That added some wonderful variety back then, so if you can, could you bring these two back as well? Thanks!!! Cool

God truly bless you, man, and I wish you joyfully well this weekend and all of next week too, okay? Be seeing you! :king:

BLESSING YOUR HEART SO RICHLY,

[Image: file.php?id=32]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow” ::: Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger” ::: Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
Original Creator of the “The New FreeBASIC 8-Bit Palette Machine”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
Thank God, Allah, Buhda, whoever that it's back. I was going to write an angry topic on Friday, but there was no General/Misc category :o .
That's good to hear!

Thankyou wildcard!
url]http://fbide.sourceforge.net/[/url]
yes, thank you wildcard. we all need some time to think and make a calculated decision sometimes. im very glad you did this instead of the unthinkable, in haste. you have my respect again =)
As a fellow webmaster I think that you made a good decision. There are an endless number of very similar forums on the web. What makes each of them unique is the character of the members. Here on QBasic News you have two very distinct groups of members, with possibly some overlap. The first group are those who are interested in QB/QBasic and its modern counterpart FreeBASIC. This group is devoted to keeping these language dialects alive and vital in the programming community. The second group are those who want to post about anything that may be interesting and freely discuss these things in any way they see fit without any fear of official reprisal--the ultimate in free speech.

I consider both of these groups to be interesting, lively and deeply commited to their particular causes. I would strongly advise that you or whoever takes over this forum/site to try and keep both groups alive--they are worthwhile.