Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DQB and Future Lib?
Is it possible (allowed) to have DQB and Future Library running at the same time? I dislike Future's Mouse handling technique, but want to use it for everything else. I want to have DQB's mouse handler while still having Future's capabilities. Is this possible? If so, how?
quote="Deleter"]judging gameplay, you can adaquately compare quake 4 with pong[/quote]
ugl?
Antoni
:o

I wouldn't even try that.

What kind of problems are you having with futurelib mouse?
It's just that in my situation, it would be just plain stupid to try to update the mouse at a rate that would be even remotly fast enough to prevent blocky movement. I think I'm gonna stick with UGL. It will work for my situation I think. It's also nice and fast, which is good.
quote="Deleter"]judging gameplay, you can adaquately compare quake 4 with pong[/quote]
I 've tryed
And i think: NOWAY !
You even will not be able to compose these two lib's together.
Every lib calls inner functions and you can't rip it
url=http://zerodivide.h15.ru/cyclone.html]Cyclone v2.5.2 GUI For QBasic 4.5/7.1[/url]
Explorer For DOS
i dont know about those 2, but cosmox gave the files needed to recompile only the modules you needed, making a cosmox.lib that would be smaller, and (i would think) faster. maybe you shoulld see if those libs give the same options, if so, just combine all the mmodules u need from them together and compile into a lib.