Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Man Army Games gets a website!!
After years of mooching off of it's freinds and staying at the I(rc), One Man Army productions finally gets its act together with it's own website covering every project the developer is working on. Take a look!
it's act
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
Meh. I hadn't slept for 26 hours when I posted this. Tongue
Quote:it's act

What do you mean it's act?

That's gramattically incorrect!

"its act" is right.

BUT --
"it's own website" should be "its own website"
"it's freinds" should be "its friends"

its = posessive
it's = contraction of "it is"

Sorry, there's nothing that bothers me more in this world than the "it's" thing. Except for maybe they "your/you're" thing. Yeah, I'm a grammar hound. Smile
Pete's QB Site: http://www.petesqbsite.com
they're/their/there :lol:
url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
aga was right, so I edited the post. Smile
Some people don't remember the minor grammar rules, such as "whose" is for possession, despite the lack of an apostrophe ( ' ) which indicates possession in grammar ("who's" is used the same way as "it's". The " 's " indicates the word is, was or has.)

Ignore it and remember that some people either don't care/don't remember (recollection of such minor stuff is hard once you don't have to write formal papers for a class) or don't know (people whose primary language isn't English, in many [maybe not "most"] cases).
974277320612072617420666C61696C21 (Hexadecimal for those who don't know)
I've found that non-native speakers are usually more discerning with their use of language, less prone to use slang or shortcuts. Then, after you've spoken with them for like 90 hours, they'll go "My english isn't very good." and you're be like "whaaaaaa--?!"
Mah inglish aren't verry gud. As Pete pointed out, there are still problems in your post. Smile
Quote:I've found that non-native speakers are usually more discerning with their use of language, less prone to use slang or shortcuts. Then, after you've spoken with them for like 90 hours, they'll go "My english isn't very good." and you're be like "whaaaaaa--?!"

:|

I'm a non-native speaker..... uh.... kind of.
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.