Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WoW
Anyone else here play World of Warcraft?
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
I'm broke
I too would not be able to pay for it, and plus I'm staying away from online RPGs. 'Tis like a drug. :lol:
Right here. Rokkuman on the Skullcrusher server. Currently a level 25 Human Rogue.
WoW??? Its guild wars here, no monthly fee = I don't feel as compelled to play = I still have a life and a wallet that isn't empty. Big Grin
[Image: freebasic.png]
Nope.. I have not the comp for such things.. lol..

Heh, a old friend of mine didn't want one of those 1 time, cuz he didn't want to pay.. but he said he found this site where ppl sold there stats at high prices... and thus kicked himself,

How far you can find truth in that, I dunno, he's lied to me b4.. notice (Old Freind).. Tongue
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
60 Gnome Mage - Shattered Hand.
42 Paladin / 14 Rouge on Stonemaul...

In regards to Guild Wars: It's a good idea, but there's no such thing as soloing... you HAVE to go in a group or you die, and plus it's way way way WAY smaller than World of Warcraft. My boss (At the GameStop) played all the way through it three times already, and he's the manager, so he has to work a lot, so it's not like he has all *that* much free time..... if you want a good game you gotta dish out for it I guess... EQ2 is supposed to be good too, and so is FFXI, but heck, WoW works for me.
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
yeah, guild wars isn't that great because of the fact you usually need other people to do missions with. But seeing as its a massively multiplayer game, that really shouldn't be a problem. Tongue I'd rather keep my $10 or $15 bucks a month and have to work with other people. I'm not doubting that WoW might be more fun, but for me its not worth another $100 a year. That, and if I'm paying for the game like that, I feel compelled to play it all the time. With guild wars, I can take a month off if I want.
[Image: freebasic.png]