Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is the DOS IDE?
i completely prefer a DOS IDE instead of any windows ide, WHERE can i download the DOS IDE?
I'm not sure there is a DOS IDE. Wouldn't be hard to make one once DOS support is fully in though. :wink:
Would you settle for a good windows console IDE instead of a DOS IDE? Not that I know of one...but just for the sake of discussion ;-)
hen they say it can't be done, THAT's when they call me ;-).

[Image: kaffee.gif]
[Image: mystikshadows.png]

need hosting: http://www.jc-hosting.net
All about ASCII: http://www.ascii-world.com
If you want a DOS IDE, you could try SETEDIT. I personally do all my development work on Win XP using metapad. Smile
*cough*edit.com*cough*
Life is like a box of chocolates', hrm, WTF, no it isn't, more like, 'life is like a steaming pile of horse crap.'
i thought somebody were developing a DOS IDE for FB, but i think i can remember wrongly, well, i will still be loving the DOS QuickBasics IDE. thank you.
What features would you want to see in a DOS IDE? :bounce:
Quote:If you want a DOS IDE, you could try SETEDIT. I personally do all my development work on Win XP using metapad. Smile

Metapad is great! I do all my FB programming with it. Are you using my trick with SED to jump to the error line?

People:
Be warned: Metapad is just an enhanced Notepad, not a bells an whistles IDE...
Antoni
Quote:*cough*edit.com*cough*

hehe, but what will we do for the compulsive f5'ing????? =pp
Quote:
DrV Wrote:If you want a DOS IDE, you could try SETEDIT. I personally do all my development work on Win XP using metapad. Smile

Metapad is great! I do all my FB programming with it. Are you using my trick with SED to jump to the error line?

People:
Be warned: Metapad is just an enhanced Notepad, not a bells an whistles IDE...

Nah, I actually haven't used SED with FB at all. What is the trick?