Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bounce! (Really cool game...)
:lol: Heres a game I made over the past several hours... Really fun as your trying to bounce a green ball around the screen.. (Read README for scoring points).. But, you can only click on it in a sertian part of the screen.. good luck, enjoy!!!

http://members.aol.com/rattrapmax6/download/bounce.zip

(Idea came after watching my bro play a simular game online... but mine has a lil diff rules, probaly better physics, and looks better.. 8) )
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
Who is Fireball?
:lol: My lil bro's choosen NicName.. I managed to sucker him in to playing it for a bit... :wink: ... He normaly won't, but since he'd played it online, he wanted to see how I did, I guess..
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

XD... I forgot something in the first download, so,... Download updated!!!!
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Quote:(Idea came after watching my bro play a simular game online... but mine has a lil diff rules, probaly better physics, and looks better.. 8) )
Yeah, it does have better physics. Good job. [Image: thumbsup.gif]

I've played numerous games like this online (mainly at albinoblacksheep.com and addictinggames.com) and this is the best simulation I've seen so far.

Of course, Flash is nowhere near FB. Smile
974277320612072617420666C61696C21 (Hexadecimal for those who don't know)
Damn! I suck!
:oops:
y smiley is 24 bit.
[Image: anya2.jpg]

Genso's Junkyard:
http://rel.betterwebber.com/
I had an idea of what this game was before I clicked the zip file.... But I do love that bouncy ball, almost as much as I love Tetris, and freedom. Would you perhaps allow me to submit it to qb45?
@ RPG: The one he played was on NeoPets.com.. Tongue .. I liked it, and wanted something to code on besides libraries and my usual editor applications.. :lol:

Edit: Physics? Yep, if you look at the source, you'll find alot of stuff I'm not sure would make it into a Flash game... Its scaled so every 46 pixels equals 12 inches... roughly 39 inches to a meter, and all went after.. :roll: The bouncing off the floor was more tweaking it tho, I might go back for some coefficients of collision and see what I come up with.. :wink: .. if that's what I'm looking for.. hmm.. :roll:

@ Rel: Heh?

@ Jofers: Sure, I don't mind, I noticed on my last visit the site lack in games.. :wink:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Quote:@ RPG: The one he played was on NeoPets.com.. :[..]

Dork xD

Neopets was awesome till it went to the mass market.
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
@ WhiteTiger: That site hunts my nightmares... :lol: ... My bro is getting on it all the time (Which leaves me sitting there hopeless with nothing to do, since all I really do is program.. Cry :lol: ), and will try and get me to try threatening to Email me one of the pets... XD All I say is: Don't. All I like to do on the computer is code games and whatever else, I really wouldn't have time... So far its worked, tho, I'll probably be setting spam filters for Neopet addresses.. :rotfl:

Re-@ Rel:.. :lol: Oh.. I get it, you suck at my game? [Hint]Hold the mouse button, hehehe,.. and just move the it to hit the ball.. *ahem*[/hint]...

Current Score: 2015 ... 8) Tho I'm sure some1 w/ more patience/speed/accuracy has done better... Tongue
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)