Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those crazy russians and their keyboards....
http://www.artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus/

saw this sweet little thing when i was checking out hack this site!
and i hope i can get my hands on one as soon as the price goes down.
Itch-Five Design - Your source for free, well designed, web design.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quote:I use QB religiously. Too bad I'm an athiest.
looks totally kick ass. but it look like one of those thing only the rich can afford until the price come down of course. 'till then just haveta cut out pieces of paper and glue 'em on.
btw, what do you think that donkey key means?
quote="whitetiger0990"]whitetiger is.. WHITE POWER!!! [/quote]
Here
wow...thats neat. In word, does it have only one key lit with the next word you want to type? That would sure be nice Wink.
[Image: freebasic.png]
Yep, my brother showed me that link fairly recently... Does look kickass, though I'd imagine it'd have its problems too... :wink:
:o <<-- Says it all,.. and me would like one!!! Big Grin .. lol.. Tho I'd want a comp for it first.. that help.. :lol:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
yeah there’s bound to be errors. I bet you could get the keys to play video together. Kinda like how they put 9 or 12 tv screens together. I mean, those keys need a screensaver also.
quote="whitetiger0990"]whitetiger is.. WHITE POWER!!! [/quote]
Here
Quote:yeah there’s bound to be errors. I bet you could get the keys to play video together. Kinda like how they put 9 or 12 tv screens together. I mean, those keys need a screensaver also.

That be so sweet!,. That might allow FB to use it then, have it like a second monitor output and write cool stuff for it... Tongue
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

lol, keep dreaming. that would be pretty cool though. Big Grin
[Image: freebasic.png]
<- Dreams big... like: Build a onboard computer into my jeep... then program a OS to run it... with a AI interface to give the Jeep life.... that be sweet... lol.. course I'd be doing the driving.. :wink:

As for the keyboard, I'd really like to see one close up if I never own one... hope my local Best Buy sells 'em... :roll:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Quote:btw, what do you think that donkey key means?
eMule, a p2p filesharing app.

Quote:those keys need a screensaver also.
Flatscreens do not require a screensaver because they dont suffer from screen burn. Only classic monitors and televisions do.