Poll: What do you think of the screenshot? 10 Highest, 1 Lowest
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
9/10
100.00%
14 100.00%
6-8
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
3/4
0%
0 0%
1/2
0%
0 0%
1024x768, wtf are you thinking!
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S.H.E. Screenshot
In case any of you know/remember that I'm making a game (now in collabaration with BlueKeyboard) here is a little screenshot showing our main character, an idea of how the levels are going to work, and how much we love gore 8) . The game will run in 1024x768. Sorry to anyone with a crappy computer. The engine actually supports different gfx mode for the majority of the display functions, but we decided early on not to do it because we didn't want to resize the hundreds of sprites/tiles.
[Image: Screenshot1.jpg]
[Image: freebasic.png]
doesn't look too bad.

btw, since there's only one post in your double posted thread, you should be able to delete it yourself, there's an x button in the corner of your post usually.
ttp://m0n573r.afraid.org/
Quote:quote: "<+whtiger> you... you don't know which way the earth spins?" ... see... stupidity leads to reverence, reverence to shakiness, shakiness to... the dark side
...phear
Looks real good, but why is it only running 24 FPS? Are you running it on a slow pc?
maybe he has a sleep 10 in there Wink
Quote:quote: "<+whtiger> you... you don't know which way the earth spins?" ... see... stupidity leads to reverence, reverence to shakiness, shakiness to... the dark side
...phear
That looks suspiciously like your avatar... Wink

Very nice art, though the splattered blood stuff (I guess that's what it is?) looks kinda rectangular in places.
Quote:btw, since there's only one post in your double posted thread, you should be able to delete it yourself, there's an x button in the corner of your post usually.
hmm...well someone has deleted it for me, I'll remember that next time I make a mistake.
Quote:That looks suspiciously like your avatar... Wink
Big Grin

Quote:Very nice art, though the splattered blood stuff (I guess that's what it is?) looks kinda rectangular in places.
Hmm...I see what you mean in that screenshot, I'm not exactly sure why it looks like that, because the individual blood splatters don't look square...I'll look into it.

Quote:Looks real good, but why is it only running 24 FPS? Are you running it on a slow pc?
No, we have done no optimizing yet...Also, the fps really suffers when you use 1024x768 instead of 800x600 or lower. I am running it on a 2.8ghz machine with 1 gb of ram, but like I said, we haven't optimized anything, and the settings are pretty much maxed out. Also, the gibs atm steal like 7-10 fps (they are really over the top Big Grin), so it actually runs around 30 fps right now.
Ah look at those beautiful smoke puffs..Tongue Big Grin
It's the difference between asking someone how much flour goes into pancakes, and handing them a sorry mix of oozing green goo and asking them to fix it." - Deleter

-Founder & President of the No More Religion Threads movement-
so when can we expect a demo? 8)
well, we have to implement at least a stand in status bar (I had to edit that one in :oops: ) and there are a couple of other things we want to fix/code before releasing ademo. I will be out of town all next week, so maybe in 2/3 weeks. Hope y'all can wait that long.
you mean you modified the screenshot? i wanna change my vote Confusedhifty: :lol: jk
...phear