Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rollout: Quite possibly the coolest strategy game ever!
I just finished my game Integer Life Sim. I still haven't put it up yet, but I will soon. But the point of this message is that I am starting work on my turn-based RPG/strategy game Rollout. I just started it, and it might take forever, but it should get done. I hope. Right now it's still in pre-planning, but I've got all these great story ideas so if the game sucks then I'll have a good story to fall back on...hopefully.
Here's an update on Rollout. I am presenting the Integer Life Sim game today at school. The game should be posted by May 19th. I just need to get a web page or something, because I can't post the game without a page. If you are willing to host my Integer Life Sim game please contact me. Oh yeah, today I should be starting Rollout.
LoL How can this Rollout be quite possibly the coolest strategy game ever if it is still in the preplanning stage!?

:bounce: I expect great things from you now :bounce:
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
Well... I don't know how it's going to be the coolest strategy game ever so don't expect great things gameplay wise. Story wise, though, it will be great. I'm a better writer than I am programmer. Oh yeah, and my Integer Life Sim game got rave reviews from all my classmates & teachers & got sent to a state project fair thing... I'm so excited since it was just a crummy little text game. I guess if my game has an audience though, then I shouldn't poke fun at it!
This is true... Who knew that people could be entertained by a text based game in this day and age? Oh well, maybe it is the fact that you alone produced this yourself and it is not commercially made. People may like to say "hey yeah, I know the guy who made that" or something.
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------