Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excape From Windows... World of Wetspot, Wetspot2 World...
For the past few days my bro has begged me to help him deffeat Wetspot2,. altho I did most of the work and statigy, we defeated it.... I notice the cridts say something about Worlds of Wetspot level editor.... I thought it be great to play with, anyway.. Heres my game "Escape From Windows" I made... Only 5 areas, but they're pretty hard ones too, course unless you know where some secret stuff is I hiddin... Tongue

http://members.aol.com/rattrapmax6/downl...WINDOW.WWD
^^ Right click, "Save Target As" or "Save Link As"

Good luck! Big Grin
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
To Rattrapmax6:

I gotta venture to say that you have created a truly excellent little Wetspot II world, and boy does it show up good in the spotlight, too! d=Big Grin=b ! I mean, look, with the way you set up the levels and all here, it will take such a *pure* die-hard Wetspot fanatic to master this one, believe me!!! Cool

Also, I must personally dare to confess on the spot that I, Adigun Azikiwe Polack, am the very first one ever in these forums to clear your entire world, in just ONE complete single play! Take a look:

[Image: file.php?id=155] [Image: file.php?id=153]
[Image: file.php?id=154]

.....so, my official final score: 270,900pts., one single play, *without* using any passwords at all. There, how’d’ya like that, huh? Wink=b !

Finally, this is the quite rather the first time in such a verrrrry long while that somebody has ever created a Wetspot II world! Once again, excellent work on such a job well done!!! (^-^)//

(And a side-note to you QB45/QB71/FB community: I challenge you to download Rattrapmax6’s world “Escape From Windows” for Wetspot II and clear the game with a final score higher than the highlighted one that is shown on this very post — in only ONE single play and *without* any password involvement whatsoever! Think you can do it?! Big Grin ! )

Thank you so much, my good man Rattrapmax6, and check you out later now. :bounce:

COMMENDING YOU RICHLY TONIGHT,

[Image: file.php?id=32]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow” ::: Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger” ::: Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
Original Creator of the “The New FreeBASIC 8-Bit Palette Machine”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
My lil bro aka FireBall, got 320,000 + points, tho not sure how he went about it except that he cept getting the complete level distruction bonus.. :lol: .... I'm happy tho he turned it on this morning and loaded the world, I found the Demo's playing where he left it... 8)

Thanks for the complements,. see you found the fun spot in Area 5 lvl 1 where you can nail several enimies at once.... lol,.. that one is cool... :wink:

BTW... I'll delete my EXWINDOWS.REC and try that challenge... :king:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]