Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medea OS GUI
hi

Medea OS is a operating system gui... Big Grin

It run with MS-DOS 7.10... Big Grin

Attention: before installing Medea OS, to make one copy of the files config.sys and autoexec.bat! If not Windows 9x don't run ... ok? Tongue

You make update Medea OS, too!

:bounce: http://digilander.libero.it/softmode :bounce:

For other information you contact to me on the site Internet.
why would you have to make a backup of those files?

if it uses those files, why?

Oz~
because autoexec.bat and config.sys are configurated for the best perfomance for run Medea OS.... Smile
Yeah.... Problem:

What if n00b tries out the code, un-aware of these mods, and screws up his computer.... That would be bad...

Just a thought,.. I'm not touching this thing.. my comp is screwed up enough as it is... :wink:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
Quote:because autoexec.bat and config.sys are configurated for the best perfomance for run Medea OS.... :)
Nobody is going to want to look at your GUI if it changes their system in ways like that.

Don't touch autoexec.bat and config.sys please, they're off limits.
Quote:
Karelius Wrote:because autoexec.bat and config.sys are configurated for the best perfomance for run Medea OS.... Smile
Nobody is going to want to look at your GUI if it changes their system in ways like that.

Don't touch autoexec.bat and config.sys please, they're off limits.

i'm with you on this one

Oz~
I have no autoexec.bat on Win2k... So there's nothing to destroy for the GUI! Big Grin
[Image: f.jpg]
I joyfully clicked the link, thinking I would be looking at a technologica GUI marvel..

Oh the pain.. what are all those letters?

Must be some error I thought..
So I reboot, 55 times..

But lo and behold! The random letters put into incoherent meaningless words remain!

What was I to do!?

I tell you what.. I didnt care to download it..

Change site to english, or atleast parts of it.. And yes, I can read it.. I just dont like non-english sites, announced on english boards, in english..
I must translate the site, in English? :rotfl:

No problem! Big Grin

OK? Smile
Let us know when it's done ^_^