Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Java compiler!!!1
sombody make a java compiler in qb. sorry im copying your idea mr.make a c++ compiler,but i kinda need a compiler in basic cause thatd be cool!!!!1

EDIT (Three Years Later):

Wow, I can't believe I was such a noob only three years ago.
-yah
Quote:sombody make a java compiler in qb. sorry im copying your idea mr.make a c++ compiler,but i kinda need a compiler in basic cause thatd be cool!!!!1
Not to burst your bubble but I don't think your getting the spirt of Hackerdom.
Yes, we like to write interesting apps. Yes we like to make computers (and other machines) do things that weren't thought of when they were first designed. But this isn't a hobby (is this a hobby?) where we like to be told what to do. We do beacuse we want, which in truth is what all hobbies are about. If you really want that QB Java compiler then you should learn about compiler design and about QuickBASIC then go out and code it.

English notes:
In Standard English usage no more then two (2) exclamation points are suggested for use, and then only in cases of extreme emotion. Also note that "1" is a sentence fragment and that the word is spelled "Somebody". The incorrect contraction of "That would" is "That'd" not "Thatd." You may wish to investigate this new phenomenon called capitalization

And yes, I'm tired and slightly annoyed at the influx of newbies this month.
I assume that it is due to elementery schools granting students unrestricted access to the Internet and that they will eventualy learn the ways of the Internet. Actually I can only hope and pray that's the case, the alternative is too depressing.

Please insert quarter for new game.
his sig left intentionally blank
Darn. And I thought I was tired and cranky tonight. (Not here, the real world)

*Inserts a quarter*

:lol: j/k btw
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
Quote:
Quote:sombody make a java compiler in qb. sorry im copying your idea mr.make a c++ compiler,but i kinda need a compiler in basic cause thatd be cool!!!!1
Not to burst your bubble but I don't think your getting the spirt of Hackerdom.
Yes, we like to write interesting apps. Yes we like to make computers (and other machines) do things that weren't thought of when they were first designed. But this isn't a hobby (is this a hobby?) where we like to be told what to do. We do beacuse we want, which in truth is what all hobbies are about. If you really want that QB Java compiler then you should learn about compiler design and about QuickBASIC then go out and code it.

English notes:
In Standard English usage no more then two (2) exclamation points are suggested for use, and then only in cases of extreme emotion. Also note that "1" is a sentence fragment and that the word is spelled "Somebody". The incorrect contraction of "That would" is "That'd" not "Thatd." You may wish to investigate this new phenomenon called capitalization

And yes, I'm tired and slightly annoyed at the influx of newbies this month.
I assume that it is due to elementery schools granting students unrestricted access to the Internet and that they will eventualy learn the ways of the Internet. Actually I can only hope and pray that's the case, the alternative is too depressing.

Please insert quarter for new game.

Geeze spaz a little much. give the kid a break. I didnt find anything he said offensive. I dont know, but doesnt that count as flaming a newb?
his world has been connected...
Tied to the darkness.
Soon to be completely eclipsed.
There is so very much to learn...
You understand so little.
A meaningless effort.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing.
-Ansem Bringer of darkness and creator of the heartless
Sometimes life provides us with negative stimulation in order to protect us from effects of our behavior which are undesirable.

If you don't understand that, I could care less ;p

uhh...
Do some research. Then come back and ask us to do it.

Like said before. We don't like being told what to do. And you need help with English.
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
And we usually reserve the challenge section for fun, competitive quick challenges. Not huge 2 year projects.
:o

sheesh, a lot of newbies joined since i've been gone.... :lol:

anywho, this is my: I'm back! post....yes, it is useless, like always....
Itch-Five Design - Your source for free, well designed, web design.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quote:I use QB religiously. Too bad I'm an athiest.
Quote:Geeze spaz a little much. give the kid a break. I didnt find anything he said offensive. I dont know, but doesnt that count as flaming a newb?

Flaming, doesn't seem that way.... Tho, I was tied the first time and now while I read it....

As for what he said: "sombody make a java compiler in qb." and "but i kinda need a compiler in basic cause thatd be cool"...

/\ Sorta like,. "Make me a java compiler cause I want one" .... Now do ya get why it was offensive?
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
not really. i usally dont take people litterally. its more what their trying to say rather then what they actually say.
his world has been connected...
Tied to the darkness.
Soon to be completely eclipsed.
There is so very much to learn...
You understand so little.
A meaningless effort.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing.
-Ansem Bringer of darkness and creator of the heartless