Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gran Turismo 4 Simulation Stunts...
Hey, when you have a near perfect car simulator, getting good lap times isn't always what you want to do.... Here is a list of spin stunts and how to do them in Gran Turismo 4... Smile

180 Left: (Reverse for Right)
FR: (Older model cars like the Dodge Charge R/T work best here)
Start in slow at 45 -50 MPH, make a quick right turn followed by a fast hard left turn locking the E-Brake. At 90deg, let of the E-Brake and smash the gas, and if the car will let you, counter correct at this point.

If done right, the car will stop rotating at 180 deg...

FF: Repeat FR steps but don't counter correct period...

FWD: Same as FF, but harder.

RR/MR: If it can spin lose, the the FR steps will work here... Note, it's harder since the engine is over the rear wheels...

360 Left: (Reverse for Right)
FR: Start into it at 60 MPH fast and with heavy momentum. Make a quick right then a fast hard left locking the E-Brake. Once at 90deg, let off the E-Brake and smash the gas. Counter correct at 90 or 100 deg, and don't blink.

If done right, the car will make a full 360 deg spin and stop perfectly striaght in the road.

FF: Repeat FR steps, but don't counter correct until you are at 180 deg.

FWD: Same as FF but harder

RR/MR: If it can spin lose, the the FR steps will work here...

180 to 180 back Left: (Reverse for Right)
Same as a 360, but don't counter correct for all drivetrain types...

If done right, the car will do a 180, pause, and revert back 180 into the direction you started at..

~~~~~~

In all these tricks, you should be able to drive into and right out of them... You will have some spinning on your exit mind... :wink:

Credits:
Driving: Rattrapmax6
Original instructions: My Dad..

Have fun!! :wink:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
thats cool kevin.
i dont have gran turismo 4 yet, so ill try it out in gt3.
Oh.. yeah, I forgot, its a plus to have TCS and ASM off (A value of 0 for all traction settings).... That way the car won't try and correct itself....

GT3 Should work, it's simulation is near the same, and the only difference I notice is Steering wheel calibration is slightly different, but if you are used to GT3 then you are fine....

:wink:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]