Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XBL sweet basketball game
Quote:i need a team of people to make this game called Xtreme Basketball Game, for short (xbl)the idea is you customize your own team. brouse
costumizable logos or use a default logo. And after your done makeing your team you can play online play or angainst computer and make your team from last to first (if you got the skills). And every time you get a win you get money for making a better stadium. You start of with a outside staduim like a backyard style of a stadium .
everybody is welcome. I need animators modellers
programmers and so and people who can hook it up to the network in version 0.02 you can hire mascots for virtual money!

i need to know whos joining by dec.29 2005 and i need game testers.
aRdEeP
i think i speak for everyone when i say

you have absolutely no clue what youre talking about, we can all see through you, just shut up and stop wasting space we've all seen it before.
and birthdays are overrated
i know what im talkin about
aRdEeP
Quote:i know what im talkin about
No you dont. Askin, dont come here asking for help without showing something.
Please Askin, show us something you've made, so we know how good you are.
ill give u guys some models for characters
aRdEeP
I don't like basketball. If I was going to make a game involving it, it would have to be something like the movie Jeepers Creepers 2. :lol:
I have a few questions for you:

1. How much, and under what terms are the payment details?
2. What sort of design plan do you have? Have you written a design document yet?
3. What are the deadlines for the project? (design, playable demo, alpha, beta, finished product)
4. What kind of team do you already have assembled? Is there any kind of organization whatsoever?

I may be interested in a programming position if the pay is right. Please respond at your earliest convenience.
stylin:
i have to pay you stylin?
aRdEeP
stylin, the desighn i have planned is on my post when i started the topic. The desighn deadline im thinking about finishing dec.23. Playable demo will be most likely finished somwere in january. Alpha is planned to be soon after the demo. Like alpha would be 1 week after demo. Beta will be released close to the end of febuary. Finished product will be released before april. The team i am still posting. I have posted this game topic in 3 different forums.
aRdEeP
little billy is hungry

little billy sees that you have some food and youre standing at a counter

little billy reaches in his pocket, grabs some money, and buys a sandwich.

little billy is retarded.

moral of the story:
even retards know you don't get something for nothing. do you even know anyone here?