Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Axipher has been banned for one week
Hopefully this will give him time to cool down on his posting. Posting with useful information and coherent posts is fine. To post 15 incoherent or useless posts in a day is not fine.

It is not ok to constantly make posts like this:
Quote:P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. Not hard, and no, I dion't care about my post count, if I did I could easily get 2005 in one night, but I won't, I'm too lazy.

or

THIS
Quote:ou can't lock a thread, I wanted the same thing, so I'll just keep posting useless information in this like the following:

New York City has 11 letters. 2) Afghanistan has 11 letters3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters. 4) George W Bush has 11 letters. This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting: 1) New York is the 11th state. 2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11. 3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11. 4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11 5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11 6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11. Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind: 1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11. 2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11. 3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11. 4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident. Now this is where things get totally eerie: The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars &amp; Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book: "For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace." That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran. Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel<BR>afterwards, it made my hair stand on end: Open Microsoft Word and do the following: 1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers. 2. Highlight the Q33 NY. 3. Change the font size to 48. 4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS What do you think now?!!

That is so freaky.

Hopefully this week off will give him time to realize he needs to slow down (considering he said he only spends 1-2 hours a day at the forums, he's pumping out the posts pretty fast).
url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
My brother was born on the 11nth of December. My brother is autistic. Odd, isn't it... </offtopic>

Yeah, I agree with the ruling, I think axipher does post too much. :roll:
Glarplesnarkleflibbertygibbertygarbethparkentalelelangathaffendoinkadonkeydingdonkaspamahedron.
Quote:My brother was born on the 11nth of December. My brother is autistic. </offtopic>

Yeah, I agree with the ruling, I think axipher does post too much. :roll:

same
y name is Nobody, and nobody's perfect. So now I am perfect Tongue

98% of the teenage population smokes or has smoked pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature.
that wingding thing IS freaky :o
yes, it is :o :o :-?

98% of the teenage population smokes or has smoked pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature.
Quote:that wingding thing IS freaky :o
It's also not true.. Airplanes werent numbered like that..
Stupid internet spam..

I agree with the ruling.. this is where you all act surprised and shocked that I'd agree with axipher being banned.. ya.. Tongue
not surprising

Yeah. Although something tells me he will take it like your typical immature teen, and get all pissy, only to be banned for life... or he will not come back, saying that he is too good for us. Personal experience, not saying it will happen :lol:.

Anyway, Zire is right about the wingdings thing. I'm a wannabe pilot (not for long, I'll get my license dangit), and I'm pretty darn sure that the big jets are also numbered like private pilot planes. But if not, then I don't know, but they aren't numbered that way I'll tell you that.
quote="Deleter"]judging gameplay, you can adaquately compare quake 4 with pong[/quote]
I think it is kind of funny that his name is Jimmy Jones. I talked to him on MSN for a bit for some odd reason. I even asked if he liked koolaid. He didn't know the connection. (I didn't expect him to.. I mean.. Why would parents name their child that and then tell him about another guy with the same name).

Hrm.. over 200 IPs... That's not even possible for a homenetwork.... all pointed to one computer.. erm.. Wouldn't that require like.. 200 Ethernet cards?

bah
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
axipher strikes me as the kind of person that could care less whether he was banned from a forum or not - wouldn't surprise me if he has made a point of it in the past.

@ whitetiger0990 : DHCP.
stylin: