Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keylogger project problems.
I am having a problem making a keylogger in qbasic. I want it to basically do this... Just a simple one.

1) Get Keyboard input...

2) Save input in a .txt file

Thats it. But I have no idea how to start it. Help would be awesome thanx.
Well, if you are wanting to make a keylogger that records keystrokes while remaining minimised or something.. for dodgy business...

It aint gonna work. You would need a programing language with access to the windows API, such as freebasic.

If however, you just want the program to record keystrokes that you type into it -

open a file for output
use a loop, inside the loop use INKEY to record the keyboad buffer, if the buffer contains something, then record it to the open file.

Its about as simple as that. Look up OPEN, INKEY$ and WRITE for more details as to their usage.
Yeh I want to do it while it minimised... How would I go around it in FreeBasic?
Then you would need to start learning the windows API (if you're using windows) as KiZ said.
That isn't very easy for a beginner, so you might want to make other
small projects first, just to get comfy with the language...
/post]
There is source code for a keylogger in VB. You code search the net for it and see if you can modify it.
noone here is going to tell you how to make a keylogger, that is pushing ethical and moral standards which (i think) this place still has.

meh
Darn, cause that would be an interesting thing to learn.
quote="Deleter"]judging gameplay, you can adaquately compare quake 4 with pong[/quote]
wtf, youre supposed to be the christian kid
So, doesn't mean I don't want to know what other people are doing on my computer.
quote="Deleter"]judging gameplay, you can adaquately compare quake 4 with pong[/quote]
as long as thats where it stays, fine. but i wouldnt trust anyone enough to post a keylogger or something like that. tons of people can see it here. and don't pm me. lol