Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internet Explorer 7
has anyone checked out internet explorer 7 yet? I just got it, and i'm checking it out now.
Jumping Jahoolipers!
Quote:has anyone checked out internet explorer 7 yet? I just got it, and i'm checking it out now.

I didn't know it was out. I'll give it a look over..
No, I can't.

(not that I'd want to anyways =p)
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
Do what, check out something that Firefox has already been for 2 years now? I bet we'll get it in a real pretty package though...and then websites left and right will bow down and worship its new "features and innovations", completely forgetting that these features and innovations have been present in other browsers for years...
\__/)
(='.'=) Copy bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination.
Quote:If you are a Web or software developer and want to test Internet Explorer 7 Beta 1, you can access it via your MSDN subscription, or if you don’t have an MSDN subscription you can join MSDN now.

Good luck getting it?

Unless you have an msdn subscription.. >_>
I started using AOL 3.0, then Netscape, then IE, then FireFox, which do you think I still prefer... Down with IE, Microsoft could put as much worki into there browser as they want, the only thing I like about IE is you can search your computer by entering c:/ or my computer and it is the browser launched by MSN which I wish could be changed.
Quote:I started using AOL 3.0, then Netscape, then IE, then FireFox, which do you think I still prefer...
AOL 3...? oh wait. that was a rhetorical question wasn't it.

Quote:Down with IE, Microsoft could put as much worki into there browser as they want,
What's wrong with IE? At least give some reasons

Quote:the only thing I like about IE is you can search your computer by entering c:/ or my computer
Isn't that technically "explorer" and not IE?

Quote:and it is the browser launched by MSN which I wish could be changed.
Then don't use MSN. Use gaim or something

=p
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
Quote:
microsoft.com Wrote:If you are a Web or software developer and want to test Internet Explorer 7 Beta 1, you can access it via your MSDN subscription, or if you don’t have an MSDN subscription you can join MSDN now.

Good luck getting it?

Unless you have an msdn subscription.. >_>

No, I don't have a msdn subscription. However, I was curious and searched a torrent site for IE 7. Lo and behold, it was there. They really gave IE 7 a makeover, though i can't really say i like it. They fixed quite a few errors, but popup blocking still sucks.
Jumping Jahoolipers!
WT... This is something that REALLY needs to be said: STFU! WE KNOW YOUR VIEWS ALREADY :lol: :lol:
Quote:WT... This is something that REALLY needs to be said: STFU! WE KNOW YOUR VIEWS ALREADY :lol: :lol:
quote="na_th_an"]
Greenday, Spice Girls... Can you tell the difference?
[/quote]