Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HBK!
And you thought it'd be about some has-been wrestler...HAH!

Happy Birthday Kyper. Big Grin
\__/)
(='.'=) Copy bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination.
:lol: Not really,. When ever I see HB I automaticaly know what's up.. lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
HBK!

Hmm, Kyper joined almost 2 years ago and has zero posts. He's either extremely shy or didn't stay long.
LURKER!!!

Big Grin

HBL!
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
why the fesk would ANYONE post "HB" to a kid who joined two years ago and NEVERRRRR EVERRRRRRR came back?

waste of space, LOCK.
earn.
STFU seph.
\__/)
(='.'=) Copy bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination.
look, we all know how ANTI-LOCK i am about threads. i think its mean and pointless to lock a thread that has potential for good conversation.

however, this thread is STUPID and has NO foundation (happy birthday to someone who nobody knows, and who has never came back past the day he signed up!?) and it needn't be continued further.
earn.
Everyone just stop and let it go then. It was a simple happy birthday wish, it could have been left at that. If anyone else posts anything in this topic other than wishing the person happy birthday, they will be banned. We don't need the random arguements.
url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
damn, i was thinking about wishing someone a happy birthday who never visits or even posted. oh well, mabye next year. anyways,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYPER!!!
quote="whitetiger0990"]whitetiger is.. WHITE POWER!!! [/quote]
Here
or forgot he joined this Smile