Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
qb45.com ?
I can't connect to www.qb45.com what's going on?

Joshy
sorry about my english
Quote:I can't connect to www.qb45.com what's going on?

Joshy
It's dead Jim..
Quote:
d.j.peters Wrote:I can't connect to www.qb45.com what's going on?

Joshy
It's dead Jim..
thx i know but is it only a server problem ? i have never read about that qb45.com will ending.

Joshy

(sorry about my english)
sorry about my english
It's up for me. Is it still down for you?
url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
Quote:
Z!re Wrote:
d.j.peters Wrote:I can't connect to www.qb45.com what's going on?

Joshy
It's dead Jim..
thx i know but is it only a server problem ? i have never read about that qb45.com will ending.

Joshy

(sorry about my english)

It's not. It works fine on this school computer.
quote="Bruce Raeman"]Anatomy (n): something everyone has, but which looks better on a girl[/quote]
thx, now the server is online.

Joshy
sorry about my english
you will never be forgiven until you change your avatar from a D.L. pic into a real one!!!
earn.
Quote:you will never be forgiven until you change your avatar from a D.L. pic into a real one!!!

...and you being the only person who cares AND the only person who is active to NOT have a pic in the first place is going to cause him/her to change his/her pic? Personally, I wouldn't care.

BTW, it never went down for me.

>anarky
Screwing with your reality since 1998.
sumojo somehow fesked up my avatar so i can no longer have one. he is too lazy to fix it he said.
earn.
Quote:sumojo somehow fesked up my avatar so i can no longer have one. he is too lazy to fix it he said.

I wasn't too lazy, I just didn't realize it was my fault and not yours. I remember you mentioning it, just didn't remember it was disabled. Also enough of the avatars in a thread about something completely different.
url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various