Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody fast here?
I was just wondering if there was any people that race that come here? I'm a 800m runner at Shippensburg University, my best time is only 1.56 though.
f you play a Microsoft CD backwards you can hear demonic voices. The scary part is that if you play it forwards it installs Windows.
cross country, 5:10s Mile for the 5k.
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
I fast twice a year.
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
I'm a runner, but i don't really keep my time... i don't run competitively that often.
Jumping Jahoolipers!
I'm a long-distance cyclist. My record so far is 130km in about 5 hours, if I recall.
Quote:I fast twice a year.

Too bad most people won't get it. Funny, but when I first read the post, that's what came to mind too.
I got it...it just wasn't terribly funny...well, maybe a little. Big Grin
\__/)
(='.'=) Copy bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination.
It was moderately funny. It put a grin on my face when I read it Smile

On topic:
I used to be fast...
Now Im pretty slow, Ill run 60m on 8 seconds or something :roll:.
It's the difference between asking someone how much flour goes into pancakes, and handing them a sorry mix of oozing green goo and asking them to fix it." - Deleter

-Founder & President of the No More Religion Threads movement-
Quote:
Zack Wrote:I fast twice a year.

Too bad most people won't get it. Funny, but when I first read the post, that's what came to mind too.

I think only one or two might not get the joke, that is rather cynical of you, is it not, Moneo?
Well, the title implied an alternate meaning of fast so well...well sorry for diverging from the topic.
As for racing...I don't. Nobody in my family does...and SJ, if you aren't lying then that's pretty cool.
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.