Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which key is the Any Key?
http://web14.compaq.com/falco/detail.asp?FAQnum=FAQ2859

I was on collegehumor.com and came across this. I hope this wasn't asked too frequently.
f you play a Microsoft CD backwards you can hear demonic voices. The scary part is that if you play it forwards it installs Windows.
Lmao. "Press 'AnyKey' to continue..."

That would be stupid. That would mean the key "AnyKey" could be any particular key at the given moment, thus, every key. A waste of keyboard space if you ask me.

I got the joke btw, I was just trying to think under the logic of someone who wonders where that key is..
will Live Forever, or Die Trying >_<;;
Actually I think Apple made an "Any" key so people wouldn't be confused at one point.
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
a few ...

[Image: 10zf.th.jpg]
stylin:
it's a joke
Quote:Actually I think Apple made an "Any" key so people wouldn't be confused at one point.

Never heard of that. They don't anymore, I'm on an Apple right now.
f you play a Microsoft CD backwards you can hear demonic voices. The scary part is that if you play it forwards it installs Windows.
Of course they don't anymore, because it's stupid. Big Grin
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
Quote:Of course they don't anymore, because it's stupid. Big Grin

And you think Apple users aren't stupid? XD
Life is like a box of chocolates', hrm, WTF, no it isn't, more like, 'life is like a steaming pile of horse crap.'
I used to make my QB programs say: Press a key to continue.

Instead of any..

Then I stopped.. cause it's stupid..
Another one here, this time from Microsoft:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.asp...asp#anykey