Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NIST shortens March
Quote:In leu of the recent finding of severe complications in the secular calendar, the National Institute of Standards and Technology recommends to the international community that the month of March be revised to contain thirty (30) days, as opposed to the former thirty-one. Abnormalities have been recorded in the orbital patterns of Earth for the past decade. It has been determined that the change is due to the negative acceleration of our solar system's orbit around the Milky Way center. Certain variables were not first taken into account, such as our slow movement towards the center of the galaxy. When included in recent calculations, it has been found that Earth's orbital velocity has indeed increased steadily over the past six years at a rate of one-sixth of a day per year. We therefore recommend that today, March 31st, 2006, be revised to April 1st, 2006, and that March 31st, 2012 be changed to April 1st, 2012.
Whoa. :o
We're going to need to change a lot of computer apps... :o
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
APRIL FOOLS HAHAHAHAHAHA

damn, good one...
Thank you.
Erm.... It's friday.
Tomorrow is the Jewish Shabbat, and I can't use the computer on that day. So I made something up that would allow the joke to take place on the day before, as it involves both April 1st and March 31st. :roll:
Took my family a few minutes to catch on.
yeah, i shouldntve posted that... wouldve been funny to see people getting all serious and worried about is XD
I almost got worried there ("How am I going to figure out how many days are in a month with my knuckles now?")... Nice. Smile
Quote:APRIL FOOLS HAHAHAHAHAHA

damn, good one...
I wouldn't have known if you hadn't posted....lol, I am defininitely using this one. Big Grin
[Image: freebasic.png]
* KiZ zack slaps around a bit

Seen slashdot recently? (yah, stolen from the good drv)
Quote:("How am I going to figure out how many days are in a month with my knuckles now?")

thats the EXACT same thought that first crossed my mind :o