Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you ever...
...Go on MSN and see how long it takes for people to block you?

I do, most of my chats are like this:

Quote:Cold, determined, but of the light in the night, he died and rose again in the name of Eternal Love. says:
Cold, determined, but of the light in the night, he died and rose again in the name of Eternal Love. says:
Cold, determined, but of the light in the night, he died and rose again in the name of Eternal Love. says:
I *heart* ?_? is peng! says:
stop that
I said stop!
You is gettin merked!
That's it! BLOCKED!
url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][Image: style4,TheDarkJay.png][/url]
I find it funnier to encourage people to kill themselves. Works great on emos. Try it sometime.
Maddox would be proud.
Quote:I find it funnier to encourage people to kill themselves. Works great on emos. Try it sometime.

Encourage people to kill themselves.. :roll:

[Image: 75120.jpg]
It's the difference between asking someone how much flour goes into pancakes, and handing them a sorry mix of oozing green goo and asking them to fix it." - Deleter

-Founder & President of the No More Religion Threads movement-
Nope, I techicly don't have MSN, or I have it, but I don't have but two people on it and hardly ever use it.... :roll:
Why I left this place I shall never know.... Guess I forgot just how funny/crazy everyone is here....
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
I usually only piss off people who have the word 'peng' in their addy.

WTF does that even mean? it's like a word that people made up for when they 'a slut' but still be nice. You man, she is peng means, in human talk, hello, she is a slut whom I want to have anul sex with while give her mother oral.
url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][Image: style4,TheDarkJay.png][/url]
annular sex? That could mean ANYTHING!
Quote:I usually only piss off people who have the word 'peng' in their addy.

WTF does that even mean? it's like a word that people made up for when they 'a slut' but still be nice. You man, she is peng means, in human talk, hello, she is a slut whom I want to have anul sex with while give her mother oral.
I have never seen anyone use the word "peng".. I think you're just insane and talk to underaged-wannabe-whore girls with a 5 inch makeup layer Tongue
Definitions of peng on the Web:

* Ward Off; Ward Off Power The power of bringing internal strength from the legs and waist to the hands or point of contact with an opponent, usually from the Taijiquan posture known as Ward Off. The Ward Off posture uses a wide, well-rooted stance and an extended arm.
will Live Forever, or Die Trying >_<;;
Did you care to look here?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=peng
Dictionary of slang.... Tongue
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]