Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated Avatar....
[Image: 24654-r.jpg]

I made a lil better looking version of my horse, and so, felt it should be my new avatar.... =)

Larger picture:
[Image: 24655-t.jpg]

Enjoy!
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
Whatever you resized it with has screwed it up a bit. The FA thumbnail (the bottom image) looks nice - that's how it should look when you resize it properly.

Oh, yes, and it's good Tongue
It's very good, but even a teensy bit of antialiasing would to it a world of good.
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
i photo shoped it down to 150X126.
[Image: 24683-r.bmp]
quote="whitetiger0990"]whitetiger is.. WHITE POWER!!! [/quote]
Here
I wanted it 150x150, so I added a boarder at the bottom.... Anyway, yeah, is a bit rough, fixed it tho:
[Image: 24686-r.jpg]

Smile
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

That crap top border was annoying me...Fixed that line you can see on the top. It's not much a difference and I probably did more bad than good, but oh well.

[Image: 24703-r.jpg]
will Live Forever, or Die Trying >_<;;
it sorta looks like your horse has its mouth stuffed full of oats or something.
[Image: freebasic.png]
Quote:That crap top border was annoying me...Fixed that line you can see on the top. It's not much a difference and I probably did more bad than good, but oh well.
Confusedhifty: It's my bloody avatar, if I want it a lil messed up, it will be that way......... And btw, tell me if you got an issue w/ my border and let me fix it (if I want to).. I particarly don't like auto corrections to my work..

btw: I did see that line (and, there is one on the bottom too), gives it a border-ish effect, least to me..

Oh, and guess what.... Was annoying you? Try Still annoying you.... I'm leaving it like that for the heck of it now.... Tongue

I'm all amped up.... Must have got some bad oats or something.... eh... hmm.... Confusedhifty:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Quote:I'm all amped up.... Must have got some bad oats or something.... eh... hmm.... Confusedhifty:
no, pritchard has that effect on all of us... :roll:
[Image: freebasic.png]
Bleck. It's your avatar. I did the changing out of kindness and just fooling around. I'm not expecting you to use it...Sheesh >_>
will Live Forever, or Die Trying >_<;;