Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QBN Mural
As proposed in the challenge forum.

If you want to add to the mural, make a post saying you're currently editing it. Download and edit the mural picture, upload it and make another post saying you're done (With a link to your updated mural)

Use fileanchor to host it, preferably zip it before hosting (Zip as not everyone have rar, and lets not argue about such a silly detail)

Only upload lossless images, do not ever save it as JPG, ever. JPG versions are to be ignored. PNG or BMP is prefered.

In addition, try to keep your part of the image under 100x100, instead you can make many additions as opposed to one large.

Also, after making a post about you editing, you have 8 hours before you "forfeit". (This is to avoid people having to wait several days for you to get done, 8 hours is a reasonable timespan assuming you have something well-plannedout already)

Start here: http://fileanchor.com/25544-d
(4000x4000 for starters, can always be enlarged later.)

Do follow the rules, otherwise this'll just end up like crap.

EDIT: Link updated to hold latest version of the mural. (Kylemc)
EDIT: Link updated to hold latest version of the mural. (Deleter)
EDIT: Link updated to hold latest version of the mural. (Pritchard)
EDIT: Link updated to hold latest version of the mural. (Zack)
EDIT: Link updated to hold latest version of the mural. (Yetifoot)
EDIT: Link updated to hold latest version of the mural. (Zack)
EDIT: Link updated to hold latest version of the mural. (Dio)
EDIT: Link updated to hold latest version of the mural. (KiZ)
EDIT: Link updated to hold latest version of the mural. (thegrogen)
EDIT: Link updated to hold latest version of the mural. (red_marvin)
EDIT: Link updated to hold latest version of the mural. (RADIUM-V Interactiv)
I am currently editing the Mural. Please wait..
Here you go..

http://fileanchor.com/24942-d

:bounce:
Quote:Zip as not everyone have rar, and lets not argue about such a silly detail
argue? More like "Get RAR now or die."
Wink
[Image: freebasic.png]
question: i'm guessing that you don't want us to save it as a jpg because it screws with the quality. but what if i save it in photoshop as a jpg set to max quality?
quote="whitetiger0990"]whitetiger is.. WHITE POWER!!! [/quote]
Here
Quote:question: i'm guessing that you don't want us to save it as a jpg because it screws with the quality. but what if i save it in photoshop as a jpg set to max quality?
Why not just save it as PNG instead? Or are you in love with JPG? Tongue And it really doesent matter, if you BMP and zip it, it'll be easier for others to pick up and work on it. And BMP+Zip pretty much = JPG or PNG
Even at best quality, JPEG compression will not necessarily produce the same exact image pixel-for-pixel as the original. JPEG is not meant for pixel graphics, but rather more "natural" images like photographs.
In short, rules in first post stay. BMP, PNG or other fully lossless format only. JPG is evil and will be ignored.
how dare you. my mother was a jpeg!

however i will be making a submission to this shortly. quick question, do i gotta place my submission next to someone elses, or any random location.
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
any random location I would say
url=http://www.smithcosoft.com]SmithcoSoft Creations[/url]
"If you make it idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot" - Murphy's Law