Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Drawball Art: FF7
I made a fairly large FF7 on Drawball. It's not amazingly visible yet (Only 3 or 4 screens big right now), and I am a bit afraid to be posting that I did this here, but here it is, viewed at 66% zoom:

[Image: 25962-r.jpg]

It's located here:

[Image: 26025-r.jpg]

Note that it's not complete yet. I plan to tidy up the letters and outline them in bright blue, then in dark blue (60% complete with the 7, around 40% F and F)

If anyone wants to help me out go ahead, just try and make sure you follow the design (Black FF7, outlined by a bright blue (as seen on the 7) which will then be outlined by a dark blue)

It was also meant to have AC at the end, but I'm thinking to wait until I get better at planning out when I draw and then make a huge A and a C.
This is basically what it will look like when finished, along with higher detailing on the text as I said before (Not sure with what yet, but it *will* look cooler), and images like the buster sword. The first F and probably the First Sword on the 7.

[Image: 25964-r.png]

Other FF7 related graffiti will eventually be appreciated as long as they keep it relative and make sure the FF7 is very visible.

The 7 will of course be encouraged to grow in size. I'm hoping it will eventually be extended to massive proportions Big Grin
I cant find it.. location please?
Quote:I cant find it.. location please?
It's where the huge Korean flag used to be, which was apparently attacked by YTMND and a few other groups.

The flag's location is to the center and right a little.

[Image: 26025-r.jpg]

It's been getting vandalized a lot which sucks, and I've been spending most of my ink just keeping it alive. Some people with fricken 30% ink are spending it all painting it blue.
You know, you can just provide the link that appears at the bottom-left of the ball to share your artwork Tongue

http://www.drawball.com/525uyhz
Whoa! Oops I never knew that!

EDIT: Sorry kiz Big Grin
I outlined part of the first F (seeing as you wanted help). I ran out of ink though.

Edit: Just had a look at it, I didn't screw it up like that, but sadly it happens all the time on drawball. Just have a look at the hall of fame - you can watch some real masterpieces coming together and then some knob will write "USA" or "L0L" and draw a penis on your work.
^_^;; Yeah I know. I can't believe some people were actually able to finish after what some people did.

EDIT: I seem to have been attacked by a couple people though. The kollozeum flag wasn't a good place to post my FF7, seeing as everyone wants to claim it as their own.
Quote:....Kiz did you fuck my FF7 up just to be an ass? You know I fucking worked hard on that shit, so if it was you or anyone else on the forums, go fuck yourself/selves.

Absolutely NOT. I agreed with Deleter in the other Drawball topic that ruining other peoples work "just because you could" was only for ASSHOLES.

I cant say I like you a whole lot Pritchard, but I am not an asshole.

instead I just embellished the "sux" word a bit ^-^ I didnt touch your work.
Quote:
TheAdventMaster Wrote:....Kiz did you fuck my FF7 up just to be an ass? You know I fucking worked hard on that shit, so if it was you or anyone else on the forums, go fuck yourself/selves.

Absolutely NOT. I agreed with Deleter in the other Drawball topic that ruining other peoples work "just because you could" was only for ASSHOLES.

I cant say I like you a whole lot Pritchard, but I am not an asshole.

instead I just embellished the "sux" word a bit ^-^ I didnt touch your work.
LMAO! Alright alright! I'll calm down now. Thank KiZ, and sorry for the whole po'd thing. I actually signed back on just now because I didn't want to insult you directly so badly (well and the fact that I'm more calmed down as well) ^_~;;

Sorry about that. It's just a big graffiti thing anywho >_>