Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Led Zeppelin
Good Stuff.
Overrated satanic blues rip-off.
Quote:As a side note, I wish I was a robotic zombie ninja pirate.
Get out of my thread. :evil:
good, but not as good as people make it out to be. and i just love how the cool thing to do now is listen to them and wear their shirts. this whole 60's-70's rock craze thats comming back is really annoying. these bands have been around forever but these flocking douchebags all of a sudden decide it's the "new" thing. either you like it or you don't
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
Well, I just discovered them not too long ago, so they're new to me. That 60's-70's rock craze probably has something to with how much today's rock sucks.
what new "crap" are you listening to?(i'll admit there's alot of crap that exists out there, but it's not all crap) don't be that guy who listens to the same 5 CD's over and over again and dismisses all other kinds of music :wink:

besides, new tool = soo good.
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
Like by "new" do you mean new, or old? :normal:

My most modern purchase is that new Demons & Wizards album.
i mean new as in like, anything released in 2000 and beyond.

old stuff is good too, but some new stuff can be just as good as old stuff (and even influenced by the old stuff). not really familiar with Demons and Wizards. but i didn't mean new as in what you recently bought, i meant it as recently released.
Quote:i mean new as in like, anything released in 2000 and beyond.

old stuff is good too, but some new stuff can be just as good as old stuff (and even influenced by the old stuff). not really familiar with Demons and Wizards. but i didn't mean new as in what you recently bought, i meant it as recently released.
Not familiar with Demons and Wizards?! Shaaame... Tongue Collaboration of the Iced Earth guitarist and the Blind Guardian singer.
Yeah, their new album came out in 2005.