Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3D Art Challenge X (It's back! hopefully)
It's back! I figured last time, after the entries grew thin, that I was going to have to put this up for the winter, and winter is pretty much over with! Here we go again, a week long run like always and one simple model challenge.

To start this thing off, the first challenge is to make a dog house (traditional, or use your imagination(design something new)). I was thinking about this challenge and my dog, whom pass away just four days ago Sad , at the same time, and the idea of a model dog-house stuck in my head. Simple enough, and I competed mine, textures and all, with in 2 hours.

Challenge: Make a 3D dog house in 5 days(6 if you want to count today) (voting starts Friday night or Saturday morning)

Rules:
*Ever polygon has to be made by you, no prefabs (pre-fabricated models)
*A picture most be included, this helps.. XD.. (Model file can be added, but not needed)
*5 Day limit, once the poll is set, no more entries can come in
*Image must be under at least 500x400 (800x600 linked off site), and JPG (Since I'm on dial up, and have to make the voting post, etc..)

Dead Line: Friday, 9th

Goal: Have fun! :winkwink:

My Entry:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Image: T_3D_Challege_10.jpg]
^ Click to see full size image....
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
Im in :mrgreen:
url=http://www.copy-pasta.com]CopyPasta[/url] - FilePasta
I'm not very good, but I might give something a shot in anim8or.
Should we provide a landscape (e.g. back yard) or can I just make a dog house?
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Quote:Should we provide a landscape (e.g. back yard) or can I just make a dog house?
What ever works for you, but the main idea is a dog house.. So it's not nessesary to make an elaborite scene, unless you want to have better presentation or something like that.. :winkwink:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Yeah, Im in. dont leave without me!
Don't forget! Tongue ... 2 more days!

:winkwink:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Damn its been a while. Alright im in but i just saw this today so chances are im gonna be late and its prolly gonna suck. But w/e its all good!
his world has been connected...
Tied to the darkness.
Soon to be completely eclipsed.
There is so very much to learn...
You understand so little.
A meaningless effort.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing.
-Ansem Bringer of darkness and creator of the heartless
Well, you got tell I wake up tommorow morning, unless I extend it due to lack of enties.... Hurry up people!, I did mine in like a hour or two....

:winkwink:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Im working on mine, only lacks texturing. But I need to sleep now...
url=http://www.copy-pasta.com]CopyPasta[/url] - FilePasta
I'm bored with making serious stuff. I'm gonna make one too. I don't care if I run out of time. I'll make it anyway. Wink