Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing with Montages....
#1: I scraped together some pictures I took, 1 of a sunset, and 2 of my Jeep and stuck them together in The GIMP to get this:
[Image: Jeep_CP.jpg]

#2: I thought I'd go Google some pics of a car (in this case, the Yaris by Toyota), and made a lil more detialed one.... Same editor:
[Image: Toyota_Yaris.jpg]

Tongue Enjoy!
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
The first one makes me feel all...weird. Like it's so normal. It's like, the normal world for people who want something more from life, lol.

The second one's okay lolz1lol11one
I like them. The first one looks like an old ad though Wink. No offense of course.
quote="Deleter"]judging gameplay, you can adaquately compare quake 4 with pong[/quote]
Quote:I like them. The first one looks like an old ad though Wink. No offense of course.
Well, the Jeep was made back in 1985, so, natrualy it would look old... Tongue

:winkwink:
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

I know, it just seems funny how much it looks like an old ad.
quote="Deleter"]judging gameplay, you can adaquately compare quake 4 with pong[/quote]
I agree. I think its also because fading images into one another was a fairly popular style back then on TV.
Quote:I agree. I think its also because fading images into one another was a fairly popular style back then on TV.
Now the style's not to fade in the scenery, but instead CG it and fade the text in because no one cares about it.
they look alright dude, i prefer the second one.

i think you could fix what people are mentioning if you were to take out all the background from the jeep image (the grass and such) and only have just the jeep.. maybe..
Yeah, probably.... I just know I had few shots and angles to work with as far as my Jeep goes, plus that was my first try at it too.. I might play around with it some more, see what I can do w/ it.... =)
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

I'm not saying it looks bad. It's looks just fine. Big Grin