Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A brief announcement before my departure…
I’ve declared myself the dictator of the universe.

You may now bow down and worship me because I’m awesome.

Every action hence forth you must ask yours self “WWDD”? If you chose wrong I will kill you. And just for fun, your family too.

Notice how this thread wasn’t put in the “Debate and discussion” forum. That’s because there is no “debate” about it. I’m the new despot of the universe.

First order of business:
Rename the universe “Dio”
Rename “Milky way” “Dio”
Rename “Earth” “Dio”
Rename every planet “Dio”
Rename every moon around it “Dio”
Rename every continent “Dio”
Rename every country “Dio”
Rename every succeeding nomenclature of land destination: “Dio” (including people)
I will be renamed “Dio, God of the universe and the hero to trillions”
That is my new full name and people must say it in it’s complete unabridged fullness otherwise a subsequent anal raping by a big black guy named Tyrone.
(also, I say trillion because there might be more life-forms out there.)

Second order of business:
Dio (Sumo) adds a recommended 50 MB to my FA account. (hey even Dio, God of the universe and the hero to trillions needs adequate file hosting service
Dio (Sumo) adds a feature to make you words appear to have a strike thru them. (for these QB forums)
On FA Dio (Sumo) will make it so i can have a private account so i don't have to keep marking that box for every picture.

I should probably tell you what the hell is going on. I’m leaving tomorrow (9 am San Diego, it’s 1:46 AM now) for Reno, NV with my mom because her friends birthday. which I am led to believe is July 4. she has a son my age so I won’t have a boring time. Speaking of things I won’t have, an internet connection. ittle be hell but I’ll make it.
Seeya next Thursday! OBEY! (2:04 AM at current posting)
quote="whitetiger0990"]whitetiger is.. WHITE POWER!!! [/quote]
Here
All hail Tyrone!
Quote:All hail Tyrone!
Lol. At least SOMEONE understands!
Dio is too short. The only name that I will worship is a long one... will Flarghenblarghenzappitymooflesmcfragenblagendlagenmcklagenblagenmark-
oofledweebledabbenbooglemoppenthparkentabiblykibibyteofamedadlarklarg-
glemarklethafffenoinkadingdongdecaspamaheydron do?

Or perhaps Pagopanthopanopapapapyroparalipoparaparasitparaskavedekatripartheno-
pathopatroioparturipeccatopediculopediopedopeladopellagropenapenthera-
phagophalacrophallopharmacophasmophengophilemaphilematophilophilo-
sophobophotoaugliaphonophronemophthiriophthisioplacoplutopluviopneuma-
tipnigopocrescopogonopoliosopoliticopolypoineponoporphyropotamopoto-
pharmacoproctoprosopsellismopsychopsychropteromerhanopteronopupa-
pyrexiopyrokinesis?
Glarplesnarkleflibbertygibbertygarbethparkentalelelangathaffendoinkadonkeydingdonkaspamahedron.
Get on wit it, beeotch. :roll:

:lol:
Kill *.dio.
Screwing with your reality since 1998.
ok, im back. we stayed a day longer than we expected. and i had to do a bulk of the driving. a total of circa 800 miles or 20 hours of driving. yikes. and that's with no brakes (that is, no stoping for a strech) exept for gas (that is, gasoline) and such.
it was a running joke that all the fireworks were for celebrating her birthday. Big Grin well anyway, i know no one wants to here this but i figured i would just mention. now lock this tread.
quote="whitetiger0990"]whitetiger is.. WHITE POWER!!! [/quote]
Here
wb buddy
Quote:ok, im back. we stayed a day longer than we expected. and i had to do a bulk of the driving. a total of circa 800 miles or 20 hours of driving. yikes. and that's with no brakes (that is, no stoping for a strech) exept for gas (that is, gasoline) and such.
it was a running joke that all the fireworks were for celebrating her birthday. Big Grin well anyway, i know no one wants to here this but i figured i would just mention. now lock this tread.
I hope, for your own safety, that you mean "breaks" and not "brakes"... Tongue
Quote:
Dio Wrote:ok, im back. we stayed a day longer than we expected. and i had to do a bulk of the driving. a total of circa 800 miles or 20 hours of driving. yikes. and that's with no brakes (that is, no stoping for a strech) exept for gas (that is, gasoline) and such.
it was a running joke that all the fireworks were for celebrating her birthday. :D well anyway, i know no one wants to here this but i figured i would just mention. now lock this tread.
I hope, for your own safety, that you mean "breaks" and not "brakes"... :P

Hahaha. Even the explaination "no stopping" would fit either way xD