Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lizards
crawling and whatnot. more or less just a few surreal peices involving lizards. really need to get a digital camera so i can take some pictures of my paintings.
[Image: liztat1.jpg]
[Image: liztat2.jpg]
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
Sometimes you want a scanner, sometimes a digital camera Big Grin

I have a digital camera and every now and then I complain that I want a scanner.

Very nice btw. Reminds me of some concept art I did.
MOMMY!!!!!! :aah:
.... Oh great.... more creepy lizards.....

Looks great though! =D

Quote:Sometimes you want a scanner, sometimes a digital camera Big Grin

I have a digital camera and every now and then I complain that I want a scanner.
-_- Sounds like me in a way.... I have a scanner, would love a digital camera.... My only problem being, I'm a very, very picky camera person, it's SLR or nothing.... thus, I can't afford a digital camera.... Confusedhifty: .. I really dislike point and shot cams, I need to be able to pick up a bird/tree/etc/w/e from several yards off, and still be able to take close ups when I want to do that also.... (intechagable lenses, Wink )

But, my Pentax K1000 35mm SLR has been good to me.. I can at least get prints and scan those.... =) ..
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
Carl Zies Sony Cyber Shot 6.0
best digital camera you can get under $250.00, i sell them all the time. the quality on closeups really is amazing.
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
:roll: The CyberShot is a bridge camera.... They are good, but not nearly as flexible as a SLR, least not for what I do.... For others the Sony might be the perfect camera, however, Just not my style..

One I like, that isn't so steep, is the Pentax *ist DL... But I still lack 549-600 usd.... -_-

Sony CyberShot || Pentax *ist DL
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
right, i know the pentax is better. i was just saying in terms of affordable digital cameras.
Wow, really good looking again. Props. Its got that creepy effect but at the same time fascinating. I love the different stages of the Lizards growth. The little squidgy balls are kinda cute. But the eyes. Oh the eyes! How they haunt me O-o